Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Duck Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free recipe features protein-rich duck as the first ingredient for the essential nutrients to support healthy muscles and energy.
- Single animal source protein is great for kitties with sensitivities and allergies, or on limited ingredient diets.
- Enhanced with added vitamins, minerals, taurine and essential moisture for hydration and overall health.
- Packed with antioxidants for immune health and omega-3 fatty acids to support a healthy skin and lustrous fur.
- Crafted in the USA with zero grains, wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Duck & Green Pea Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$41.96Chewy Price$62.98List Price$39.86Autoship Price
- Instinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.08Chewy Price$38.16List Price$30.48Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Real Chicken & Trout Recipe Cuts Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$37.92Chewy Price$36.02Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$46.51Autoship Price
- Lotus Just Juicy Venison Stew Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.5-oz, case of 24$56.68Chewy Price$57.36List Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Indoor Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Lotus Turkey Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Rabbit Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Turkey & Liver Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$46.51Autoship Price
- Halo Turkey & Giblets Recipe Pate Grain-Free Indoor Cat Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Duck Pate Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$88.56Chewy Price$84.13Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Flavorful Feast in Gravy with Real Tuna & Sardine Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Duck, Water for Processing, Natural Flavor...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Rabbit, Water, Pea Protein...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
146 Customer Reviews
Something must have changed according to the cat consensus.
I hate to leave a negative review. That said, this is for the product and not at all a criticism of Chewy. I love Chewy! I used this particular item for a couple of years for both cats because it helped with digestive issues they were having. Now, one cat is on a special Rx diet for kidney health and the other cat, who used to LOVE this flavor and texture food, eats a few morsels and walks away. She will not have anything to do with this food anymore. I just gave a couple of cans from this last case to a friend to see if her cats would eat it. Both of her indoor females wouldn’t eat it and neither would a male stray in the barn. Hmmm. It seems the more recent cases of this food are different from the ones before. I don’t even feel good about giving the remaining cans to a shelter for fear something might actually be wrong with it. Too bad it went from a favorite to one to avoid.
Newest batch lacking
Chiming in with people who are having issues with the batch with expiration date Jan 2024. It is dry, dark in color, tacky, and my kitty isn't having it. I have a case with a different expiration date, and it is moist, the right color, and, according to my cat, delicious. Chewy was great with the refund, but these cases need to be recalled.
This is awesome!!
My Hershey absolutely loves her Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Duck. Since being sick a few months ago, she’s developed a sensitive tummy and become extremely picky as to what she’ll eat. She devours this which makes for a happy Meowma. Hershey just celebrated her 14th birthday on May 8th 2022 and I want to feed her the best food so she’s with me for years to come. Hershey gives this food two paws up.
watery and pricey
My elderly cat really loved the Organic Farms version of this product. Merrick stopped production and now sells this at a 40% price hike for smaller cans containing more liquid than the original. Disappointing, but my cat loves duck.
Food Appears to be Overcooked
Confirming issues with lot expiration date of Jan 2024. No moisture in this food and it appears to have been overcooked (dark brown/grainy) . My cat will not touch the over cooked food which is a huge problem since she has IBD, heart problems and is a picky eater. Its disappointing that Merrick; who I called and has provided a great product in the past is dismissive of costumer concerns and complaints. This lot should be recalled immediately.
Something wrong with it
Best way I can explain is it is dark and drier. Of the past maybe 6 cases, 1 has been moist and light in color. The cats barely eat it now. They have been on this food for the past 2 years I would say. Contacted customer service. They simply send more cases free of charge and they are the same. They have taken my complaint to report to Merrick. I am so disappointed. Will be going to the store from now on to buy which will be a Hassle but at least buy one can and inspect rather than spending 54.00 on a case that they won’t eat. I can’t be the only one getting these awful cans of food?
Product described as Pate. This product is very grainy & very wet. Unable to cut & remove it as I could Whole Earth brand of pate. The cats like it but I much prefer texture of Whole Earth which was unavailable via retail or online.
Something wrong with the latest batch
The latest batch with an expiration date of Jan 2024 is really bad. My cats won't touch it. It's dark, dry and grainy. Chewy sent me a new case but it's the same batch. I spoke with Merrick and they insist it's just the fat on top but it's not the same food texture at all. I have been buying up all of the old cans locally but I'm running out of options.
Just reordered new case. My senior cat usually eats it without problem. The texture, consistency of product, color is def different. If she eats it, she’s spitting out pieces with her tongue! If I try to spoon in bowl, it has a granular substance which I hope it isn’t bones since first ingredient is deboned duck. It crumbles in bowl rather than smooth. I was hoping that maybe it was just an odd can but it’s not. Very disappointing.
My cat won't eat it
I selected this food because my vet recommended feeding my cat food that was high in protein and easily digestible. I researched and found duck and lamb would be good choices. But my cat Bumble, who is NOT a picky eater, would not eat this.