Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Duck & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This limited ingredient cat food features a single animal protein source, duck, plus potatoes and pumpkin to support gentle digestion—purr-fect for cats with food sensitivities.
- Blue Buffalo Basics cat food helps meet your indoor cat’s unique needs with natural fiber sources to promote healthy digestion.
- Features a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected to support your pal’s immune system, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Made with all-natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
- Blue Buffalo contains no chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Fish & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.51Chewy Price$36.58Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Turkey & Potato Indoor Mature Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Red Meat Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Venison Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$42.98Chewy Price$40.83Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Katz-n-Flocken Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe with Pearled Barley Whole Grain Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$61.95Chewy Price$62.16List Price$58.85Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Salmon & Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12lb bag$41.68Chewy Price$39.60Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fab Feline Natural Indoor Cat Formula Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Duck, Duck Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Whitefish, Fish Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken Meal, Dried Eggs, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Indoor, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, Indoor, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Indoor, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
181 Customer Reviews
No one liked
I'm still searching for a food my one food sensitive cat will tolerate And like. Out of 7 cats, plus a new stray, no one would eat this one. I feed blue Buffalo weight control to 3 cats and thought this would be similar enough but no luck
Best food ever!!!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! My cat had a horrible skin allergy before I knew what was wrong with her I almost had to put her to sleep. Finally found out it was as food allergy and the previous food I was feeding her worked for awhile..then all of a sudden they changed their recipe and she kept vomiting it up like twice a day... but the we switched to THIS and omg!!!! Life saver!! Skin is soft beautiful and NO MORE VOMITING...I can't thank you enough!!!!
I have been having a terrible time with one of my cats, Kayla. She would throw-up daily. After talking with my vet - I decided to put her on a dry kibble with limited ingredients. It's been 28 days and she is doing great.
Blue Buffalo basics skin and stomach care
For over a year now I've been looking for a food that my cat who has allergies can eat and I finally found it Blue Buffalo basic skin care and stomach it's limited ingredients he's actually lost some weight he was too heavy and he loves the cat food. I transitioned him slowly from his old food to the new food and it took a few months but now he loves it. I highly recommend this food. My cat is 11 years old he has allergies and has bronchitis asthma he would cough all the time 10 times a day. We got him steroid shots every 2 months to help with the coughing in the meantime we changed his food got an air cleaner for his allergies and he's doing so good now I'm so grateful.
Lifesaver food for my cats
When this became unavailable I tried many similar ingredient foods and have had nothing but trouble by way of increased vomiting, constipation. My cats do best on this exact formula. Without it my cats suffer! THANK GOODNESS it's back!
wild and true
Our cats love this flavor of food. Would not stop eating it until I reminded them it will always be there. The size of the kibble is perfect for their mouths and for the kitten to play with across the living room and then eat it once he has “caught Ana killed it.”
happy cats happy mom!
cat not pucking skin healing more expensive but good results & cheaper then vet
GI problem finally solved!
My cat had diarrhea everyday for almost year and a half. I give him vitamin B-12 injection weekly, probiotics and fiber everyday, but it wasn't improving his stool. We also tried 3 different prescription food which took 12 weeks each until we saw no change in his stool. Anti-diarrhea medicine only worked temporarily, and i was tired of cleaning the floor and his paws. Then about 2 months ago, I came across this one (with much less ingredients on the list compared to those prescription food). It's been a few weeks since he's eating this dry food exclusively, and a few days ago, I noticed his stool was not a puddle anymore, and his stomach is not making the constant grumbling sound. I am so thankful that we found a diet that works for him. I know it really depends on individual cats, but here's my review, and I just want to encourage those hoomins that are going through this to keep trying!
Solved my cat's GI issues!
I had been feeding my new cat the cat version of the dog food I normally buy for my two dogs. I started noticing that she was sneezing and had runny, crusty eyes that I had to clean multiple times a day. She also was having loose stools and sometimes diarrhea and this was happening constantly. I did some research and decided to switch her to a limited ingredient diet and this product had really good reviews. Oh my gosh, the difference it has made! It's been six weeks and my cat no longer has loose stools or diarrhea, and she sneezes and has runny eyes way less frequently. She's still going to go to the vet to see if anything else might be wrong, but this food clearly made a huge difference!
Good for a sensitive belly
I got a new kitty several months ago who was very gassy, was bloated and got diarrhea often. Even after giving ample time for him to adjust to the new diet at our house, the symptoms continued, and the vet said the food probably wasn’t agreeing with him. Based on the reviews I tried this kind for him and not only does he love it but his symptoms have drastically improved and are pretty much gone. He hasn’t had diarrhea since maybe a week after starting this new diet and he rarely has gas now. His belly is significantly less bloated and I can tell he feels better. My other 5 cats all love this food as well although they don’t need it as they tolerate their regular food just fine. But they love it so much it’s hard to keep them out of it during feeding time and I sometimes just let them have some. It says a lot about this food that all of them love it and gobble it up.