Mr. Peanut's OrthoPlush Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help support your pet’s back.
- Machine washable and dryable on gentle cycle—just make sure not to use bleach or harsh detergents.
- Features grippers to help prevent slipping and sliding.
- Made with PP cotton to help keep the bed at the paw-fect temperature.
- Shake the bedding after unpacking to help it bounce back into shape.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Round Shearling Bolster Dog Bed, 21-in$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Precious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Light Gray, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Cat & Dog Bolster Bed, X-Large, Silver$74.72Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Frost, Medium$71.95Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Calming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Grey$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Cotton||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Good but aheds
It is good and he loves cozy things. It does shed A TON. I am hoping it eventually stops. Tried washing and even using a lint roller. But sheds everywhere.
Cushy Cozy Bed
Her Highness was used to, and comfortable, in her old bed that wasn't as cushy and plush. It also was smaller. When her young rival had the audacity to climb into the new bed, Her Highness decided she'd give it another try. Now, she approves of Mr. Peanut's OrthoPlush Orthopedic Bed and Muon the Kitten is back to sleeping on her human's bed.
soft bed, not orthopedic
very soft, fits in well on a couch like a pillow but not orthopedic - just normal soft stuffing, nothing impressively supportive
I am a travel nurse working a thousand miles away from home with my geriatric dog. I am a travel nurse working a thousand miles away from home with my geriatric dog. He he had a bed that had seen better days and The stuffing would get all over the hotel floor. I decided to get him a new plush bed so he would have some comfort while I work 65 hours a week. Unfortunately, I should have washed this new bed because it's worse than the bed I threw away. The stuffing is so bad it gets into the vent of the air conditioner in the room and all over everything. I don't even know how The bed has any stuffing left. I'm afraid to wash it due to the sheer mass of stuffing that has fallen out already. The outer lining is removable so I can wash it but that means I will be using public laundry in a hotel that has been my home since January. I'm concerned I will ruin the laundry facilities based on the amount of fuzz that seems to be loose. Otherwise, I don't know what else to do except throw it away and get something else.
Great bed for my pups
My dogs love this bed. I had a smaller one and they started to fight over it so I got this one and now everyone is happy. The only complaint I might have is that the bed sheds a little. My chihuahuas tend to scratch to make a bed, circle and lay down. When they do this, it makes tufts of the bedding material fly onto the carpet. It is not a lot but I do have fluff from the bed. It will probably get better with a washing. Otherwise, the pups seem to really like it. I would recommend this bed especially since it is US made.
I bought the gray, size small, for my 7 pound Pomeranian. It’s very cute and soft. She loves it.
Great bed for dogs
I’m bought two medium size beds for my miniature schnauzers. They can stretch out completely and be quite comfy and cozy in them. Soft and good quality
Soft and Cushy
This bed is so soft I thought my cats would love it and maybe even fighting over who gets to sleep in it. To my amazement none of them have touched it! I may end up returning it eventually but I truly do not understand why they don’t seem to like it. I know I’m just a human but it seems like a really great bed.
This was so awesome. I bought one for my dog and my cat took it over, so I had to buy a second one. They love it. They sleep so Comfortable and are so happy now!
Super soft and cuddly
My cats almost prefer this new bed over the old blanket on the floor next to it, and that’s really saying something! Good quality, super soft, great for biscuit making.