Multipet Gumby Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from plush or rubber Gumby!
- Rubber stretches and returns to shape. Plush great for fetch or snuggles.
- Squeakers add excitement to any toss!
- Great for interactive play.
- Beloved character provides instant joy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Camo Hero Muscle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.51Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Multipet Lamb Chop Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Mini$2.99Chewy Price$4.79List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Haunted Friends Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$11.68Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Roller Dog Toy$6.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose Plush Dog Toy, Small$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Weave Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.27Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Multipet Loofa "Ruff" Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globlet Squeaky Pig Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in$5.36Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Mammoth Color 3 Knot Rope Tug with Tennis Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$4.47Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Ball Dog Toy$4.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- KONG Squeakair Balls Packs Dog Toy, X-Small$2.89Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
428 Customer Reviews
Throwback to my childhood
I was ordering my dog, George, his favorite blueberry Greenies treats & only needed a couple more dollars for free shipping, so was browsing the toys when I spotted Gumby. I was THRILLED, since he was a favorite of mine since childhood. He comes in either hard rubber or plush. I ordered the hard rubber, since George is a 1 year-old Old English Sherpdog/Shih-Tzu/Bichon Frise mix who LOVES to chew, EVERYTHING. Gumby provides him hours of entertainment while saving my furniture, shoes, underwear & charger cords!
destroyed in less than 10 minutes
Destroyed in less than 10 minutes by my puppy. Was hoping it would last longer than that especially since it is rubber. She hasn’t chewed through her kong toy yet, so it’s not because she’s a particularly avid chewer, just a flimsy toy
I love Gumby. I even love this Gumby. He's very cute, soft, and squeaks well. My dog loves him, too, and will lay on top of him to make sure no one else can take him. But...I do have to take him away sometimes. This is a toy she can only have when she's supervised because his arms are very thin and would be quite easy to chew off and swallow and, well, this dog mom can't afford a surgery for a blockage. So if you have a chewer who likes to eat these sorts of things, be careful. Otherwise, have fun!
Close Supervision Required
The rubber Gumby arms are very flimsy to point I could easily break off with little effort and my dog took off 1st one in under 2mins. Body & legs much thicker.
Cute but soft
This might be too soft for aggressive chewers. I just had to take it away from my 4 month old medium breed puppy because he was able to chew chunks off. We've only had it about 3 weeks.
It's still alive a week later!!
To tell the truth, I added this Gumby to my order to make the free shipping amount. My 7 1/2 pound mini dachshund, even though he has masticatory muscle myositis which makes it hard for him to chew, can kill a stuffed toy in under 30 minutes if that long. Well, the Chewy box came and he gets so excited, hoping there's a new something besides essentials in there for him. He got that Gumby and because it's got little arms he can open his mouth just wide enough to pick it up. He can stomp on it to make it squeak, and he loves carrying it around, dropping it at our feet or on our laps to throw for him. It's made with velour fabric which is nice and dense. The squeaky is in the 'throat' area. It's been a week now, and there are no seam rips, no fluffy guts, no broken squeaker. Great toy! We will definitely buy him another so I can wash this one!
My baby loves her new Rubber Gumby
Bought both the plush and rubber versions before. The plush version lasted a long time until she killed him. Rubber version she loves just as much but I don't have to worry about her eating stuffing and squeakers, which could make her sick as my baby loves to eat things. I highly recommend.
I got one for me too!
My dogs love Gumby. He's lost his arms now but the rest of him is holding up very well and is I'm solid shape. He even has his squeaker!! Great value for sure
love the peanut butter box
Gumby is cute doggie toy..not sure why she doesn't tear apart some toys, but Gumby and Mr. Bill are her favorites and are still intact..good prices on toys..
Rubber Gumby is NOT stretchy unfortunately
I actually got this for my kids! Haha We thought it was going to be stretchy and flexible like the smaller kid toy version but unfortunately it does not stretch at all really and neither of my dogs care for it unfortunately. I did wash it because it has a weird plastic smell but that didn’t help with the dogs wanting it so I was going to let my birds chew on it but after testing it myself (yep I gently attempted to naw one of its arms) and yuck no wonder no one wants it, it taste terrible! :) oh Well I’ll have to figure out something else.