Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gnaw-happy pups will love sinking their teeth in the Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Dog Toy
- Tough construction for long lasting fun
- Multicolored cotton rope is twisted and knotted into a ball that's just as much fun to fetch as it is to chew!
- Durable and colorful knotted dog toy
- Keeps pets entertained and engaged for hours
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price
- Multipet Mini Latex Animals Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies, 1 count$2.81Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Latex Pig Dog Toy$2.75Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Hartz Bug Eyes Squeak Latex Dog Toy, Character Varies$3.99Chewy Price$4.47List Price
- KONG Wubba Finz Dog Toy, Blue, Small$8.71Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Hartz Dura Play Boomerang Bacon Scented Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$4.77Chewy Price$5.97List Price
- JW Pet Dogs in Action Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.39Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Barnyard Series Chicken Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$12.47Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Dinosaur Dog Toy$7.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$14.98Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Exercise||Dental||Dental||Dental||Dental|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
697 Customer Reviews
love this ball
This is one of my yorkie poo’s favorite toys. It’s still in decent shape since we got it in April despite the fact that he’s a chewer. It would have been cool to select the color of the ball myself, instead of being sent a random color. but in the end, my dog loves playing with it and that’s what matters.
Puppy Chewing Madness !
I have a 5 month old Cardigan Welsh Corgi. Man does he enjoy chewing. EVERYTHING ! He loves soft toys but quickly makes a total mess of them so these work great. He loves chewing and yanking on things. I of course keep an eye on him when he has this but it is very easy to cut off any strings that may get to long. I have a backup just in case. Highly recommend these. Just supervise.
Rope + Ball = Good Times!
I share my life with a four and a half pound Chihuahua/Yorkie Mix. She is smart, playful, loves to play fetch and chew on rope. My issue with most rope toys is that eventually she will work away at it enough to fray, pull, and destroy. We've only had this toy a few weeks so I can't say how indestructible it is, but so far when she set down to chewing at it, it stays intact. She love chasing this ball, it has a nice muted bounce, and the rope is great for her to sink her little teeth into. Thumbs up from me, dew claw up from her.
Large than expected
This is larger than i expected. Bought it for our puppy and it was as big as his head. He now plays with it but still too big for him. Maybe in a few months
SuperChewer Dog Loves it and it’s still in one piece!
When your dog chews firewood to splinters you sometimes despair to find toys for them. Have no fear, this toy is for your pup! Don’t know how they made this monkey-fist knot but Maggie loves it and so far it’s still looking good. It comes in three sizes (I got the five inch,) and it’s one of the few durable toys she really enjoys!
Hours of fun
If you have an active chewer who needs constant attention this might be a good toy for you. My 2 yr old golden plays with, focuses intently and pulls it apart slowly. Need to watch and limit amount of rope that's pulled apart at one time. However, it lasts for awhile and well worth the $.
made well nice balls
The balls are made well. But they are pretty big. Hard for dogs with medium size mouths to grab them. But if your dog is huge, bigger than a husky or White English Bulldog this could work for you. Maybe a rotweiler or mastiff.
Rocky’s favorite toy
From the minute I took this out of the Chewy box my little Shitzu/King Charles mix has been obsessed with this toy. He even takes it to bed with him. A winner for us!!
Rope balls are perfect
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniels love rope balls. They don’t last really long. But, the joy it brings to them are worth it.
Big KNot Ball
My labs love this ball. its light weight easy to throw and the Labs love it. Bright colors easy to was off