Native Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps relieve diarrhea and constipation with a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers.
- Can be made to suit your pet’s size as a paw-fect alternative to canned pumpkin!
- Made in the USA with 100% organic ingredients sourced from both the USA and Canada.
- Dairy free, grain free, paleo friendly, and free of preservatives and artificial ingredients.
- Easily mix and pour over dry kibble or plain in a bowl.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Native Pet Vet-Formulated Probiotics & Prebiotic Dog Supplement, 8.2-oz canister$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Chicken Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 12.8-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Cheese Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 12.8-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 240 count$57.00Chewy Price$54.15Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Probiotics with Organic Prebiotics for Dogs & Cats, 72-g$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Native Pet Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 11.5 oz$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Pre/Probiotic Chicken Flavored Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$24.18Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Nutri-Vet Fresh Pumpkin + SuperBlend Flavored Puree Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4 count$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Native Pet Beef Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 4.75 oz$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Pumpkin, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Organic Apple.||Organic Pumpkin||Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Pumpkin Seed Extract, Organic Alfalfa Grass Powder...||100% Organic Pumpkin.||Pumpkin.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Organic, Limited Ingredient Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Non-GMO||Organic||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
A convenient alternative to canned pumpkin!
If you have a dog that has the occasional tummy issues, you’ll understand me when I say that I used to always keep a can of pumpkin purée on hand in the pantry. But I hated that once I’d open a can, I’d have to use it all within a certain amount of days before it goes bad. Sometimes, you just need a tablespoon or two for a day and then you’re left with a can of pumpkin. I also started having trouble finding canned pumpkin purée in stores during the spring and summer. So when I came across this, I was excited to try it. Mixing it up was super easy and my dog was licking her lips watching me (and got to lick the spoon!). I love that I don’t have to worry about wasting a can of pumpkin and can always have pumpkin on hand now. I added it to her kibble and even used some on a lickmat which she loved! As for effectiveness, I’m sold. One of my dogs favorite chews are beef cheek rolls - the only problem I have with these are that they can make her super gassy (I’m talking clear out a room gassy!). So after she had a chewing session with one, I added some of this to her food for her next two meals and oh my god, it worked! No more nasty “clear the room” gas lol. And her stool was firm and healthy. I’ll definitely keep a can of this on hand at all times.
Game changer for sensitive stomachs
My poodle and I do a lot of training for behavior modification and some high value treats we try can give her an upset stomach from time to time. If she gets runny stool, I always add pumpkin but I was wasting a lot of the canned kind because we wouldn’t finish the whole thing. This is an amazing thing to have on hand for those times! We also use it as a topper/flavor enhancer because she loves the flavor.
Our dog has been experiencing tummy issues from time to time, and this pumpkin powder is a lifesaver! First, she absolutely loves the taste! We added it to her kibble and she will lick the bowl clean!! Second, it actually works! It helps relieve diarrhea and is so gentle on her sensitive stomach. It's also so convenient, just mix and pour over the kibbles!
Really helps my dog on bad days
I love giving my dog pumpkin because he is always eating things outside that give him stomach issues. This pumpkin powder is so convenient because I don’t have to have tons of cans of pumpkin purée on hand! It’s so much easier to mix up a powder and I have a lot less waste compared to when I was throwing out half full cans of pumpkin. It helps for when my pup has loose stool or if he’s not going enough, it’s a miracle worker!!
Great for sensitive tummies!
My older dog and my puppy both love this limited ingredient addition to their meals! It is so much more convenient than canned pumpkin that sits in the fridge half full. I love being able to give the dogs something that I myself would eat, and can read all the ingredients of. This is a great product to have for any dog to support their digestion, especially if they have a sensitive tummy.
favorite way to add pumpkin
I love native pet pumpkin because it has great ingredients and is so beneficial for my dog! My biggest pet peeve is having to buy canned pumpkin and it always leaves a bigger mess. After buying native pet my kitchen has been mess free and my dogs tummy is much more consistent!
Love this Product!!
We use this pumpkin powder a couple of times a week and I definitely notice a difference in my pup’s poop. If there’s a day where we notice his poop is more on softer side or if he has some diarrhea we give a scoop or two with his kibble and notice a difference. We like to use this with the Omega Oil because it helps mix with his kibble better.
a staple in our household
I absolutely love this product, i purchase a new tub as soon as i run out. It has sooo many great uses. I love to mix it with water and freeze some for frozen summer treats. One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach and this really helps him
Anytime my dog has tummy issues, this is the first product I reach for. It not only helps with his digestion so much, but he also loves the pumpkin flavor! Couldn't be happier with this.
I was always wasting canned pumpkin because it would get gross before it was all used, so the longer shelf life of this powder is great! Both dogs eat it right up whether it’s in powder form on top, mixed in or even mixed with water before adding