Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Cat Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Tasty turkey-flavored capsule supplement for cats.
- Crafted without any corn, wheat, soy or GMO ingredients.
- Formulated to help support healthy bladder and kidney function to fight off urinary tract infection (UTI).
- May help reduce uric acid, prevent stone formation and inhibit inflammation in the bladder and kidneys.
- Contains antioxidants, lignans, glycosides, flavonoids, linoleic acid, alkaloids, ellagitannins, phenylpropanoids, lipids, sterols and flavanols.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Natural Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.36Chewy Price$7.94Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Digest Cat Daily Enzyme Fish Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Cat Granules, 60 doses$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Resvantage Feline Longevity Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Seafood Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Turkey Flavored Powder Urinary & Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$15.52Chewy Price$16.95List Price$14.74Autoship Price
- Natura Petz OrganicsHEPA PROTECT MAX MEAL TOPPER - Liver, Kidney, Bladder & Gall Bladder Support & Cleanse* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT MEAL TOPPER* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wysong F-Biotic Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Recuperate Formula for Healthy Recovery Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Gelatin Capsules. Proprietary Herbal Blend Of Chanca Piedra, Mucura, Azucar Huayo...||Chanca Piedra, Mucura, Azucar Huayo...||Gelatin Capsules, Myrciaria Dubia (H.B.K.) Copaiba, Mcvaugh Camu Camu...||Gelatin Capsules; Cat'S Claw Extract, Azucar Huayo Jatoba, Nettle...||Chanca Piedra, Mucura, Azucar Huayo...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Heart Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Cat appears to at least *feel* noticeably better after taking this
There was a big change at my house, and the next day, my cat started having blood in her urine. I faithfully gave her everything the vet prescribed (a course of antibiotics & a course of steroids), but it hasn't gotten better. Apparently, FLUTD is hard to treat. She meows a lot now & goes to the box often, but only pees a tiny bit. However, when she takes this stuff, she meows much less & doesn't go to the box as often. Instead, she typically goes to sleep an hour or two after I give her one of these pills, as though she was exhausted before. She doesn't seem sedated--just more relaxed. From what I can tell, this stuff is indeed helping with her pain like the manufacturer claims. I'm glad to see her sleeping so soundly. It hasn't fixed the problem--still blood in urine--but she's only been on it for a week. The biggest downside is that giving it to her twice a day--as the manufacturer recommends--doesn't seem to be often enough. If I wait 12 hours between doses, she's meowing again, licking her privates obsessively, and going back and forth to the box. I try to act happy & calm about it and give her treats, but I hate having to pill her so frequently. Maybe she'll get used to it? I know there's a food topper version of this, but I doubt she'd want anything to do with her food if I mixed herbs into it.