Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with protein-rich lamb meat that supports muscle health.
- The fiber-packed, whole grain brown rice aids with digestion.
- The dry kibble is made with a healthy, limited-ingredient recipe
- Free of soy, gluten, artificial colors, and artificial flavors.
- Paw-fect for pups with allergies, digestive sensitivities, and skin irritation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain-Free Sweet Potato & Bison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Reserve Duck & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain-Free Sweet Potato & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Beef & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.98Chewy Price$45.58Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.98Chewy Price$45.58Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Duck & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Brown Rice...||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brown Rice...||Duck, Duck Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Lamb, Salmon Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Chicken-Free, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
544 Customer Reviews
Dogs stopped eating
Was looking to switch out my dogs food and went with this since I had heard good things- especially regarding digestive health. They completely stopped eating once I started mixing this in with their old food. After 2 days I had to accept the loss, threw out this giant bag of food and ordered a different one that they are happily eating now
Price increase 44% in one year
This food has been good for our dog for several years. It was the sweet spot of pretty healthy, fair price, and worked with his allergies. Recipe is pretty much the same as always. The price per pound has increased 44% in the last 12 months - we will need to find a different food.
Great food but the price has skyrocketed
I've been feeding this to my dogs for well over a year now and they love it. I get a new bag every 6 weeks (24lb.). I like that it's limited ingredient, but not grain free. They do very well on it, but unfortunately, I'm looking for a new brand. Since July, the price has gone up almost $20 a bag (24lb bag). Back then it was $55 a bag, then in September it was $63 a bag and my latest order today was $73 and I use autoship. Just FYI to those that may be new to the brand.
We rescued our current puppy, Laney. I tried almost every meat protein based dog food out there but, she had tummy troubles. I have used Natural Balance in the past with my Chocolate Lab that had skin issues (I used the Salmon/Sweet Potato) and she loved it. I love the Lamb & Brown Rice and the fact that it has limited ingredients. It’s hit or miss these days trying to find quality dog food in stock so I decided to try Chewy. The shipping was FAST. Laney was so excited when the box came she tore it apart. Also, I have ordered her flea/tick/heart worm meds from Chewy. Their price on the medication was cheaper then my vet.
Great till they raised prices.
This brand of dog food was in competition with merrick and they just raised their prices to match. So heartbreaking that this dog food went up about $12 in less than a month.
Great simple kibble
I love the limited ingredient brand. Very simple and since my dog had pancreatitis this is all I feed him mixed with homemade wet food so he gets a fully balanced meal. If you feed only this kibble I suggest supplementing a multivitamin containing calcium and probiotics.
What's with the price hike?
This food has been great, but expensive. Now it is way too expensive for us to use. A price hike of almost $20? What are they thinking?
Natural Balance Diets
My vet recommended Natural Balance L.I.D after my puppy started scratching and her fur on her legs and tail started falling out. She is allergic to chicken so I cut chicken out of her diet and she seems to be doing much better.
Product good, delivery no
Product is great. The big bag is useful. I prefer paper over plastic packaging though.
Getting breakouts from new batch
Used to love this food for my allergy ridden short haired little. She gets allergy skin breakouts easily. Ever since the bag changed, I noticed the kibble looked different. Ever since then, she’s started getting breakouts again :( guess we’re on the hunt for a food again