Nature Gnaws Beef Bully Sticks 11-12-in Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nature Gnaws are 100% natural, containing no additives or artificial ingredients.
- The only ingredient is quality beef pizzle, which has an irresistible taste and chewiness.
- Fights tartar and plaque growth, giving your BFF fresher breath and healthier teeth.
- Low in odor, but high in flavor for a chew that you and your good boy will love.
- Large chews are great as treats or stimulation for medium or large dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$7.34Chewy Price$9.16List Price$6.97Autoship Price
- Pupford Thick Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 10 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 12" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 25 count$188.38Chewy Price$178.96Autoship Price
- Best Pet Supplies GigaBite Odor-Free Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6-in, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Braided Premium 6-in Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 3 count$15.77Chewy Price$14.98Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETSl Braided Premium 12-in Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 3 count$29.23Chewy Price$27.77Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- BullyYaker Double Wrap Bully Stick Dog Treat$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Redbarn 12" Odor-Free Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$10.79Chewy Price$11.73List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Springs 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Twizzle Stix 7" Dog Treats, Case of 30$108.99Chewy Price$147.14List Price$103.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef||100% Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||High Protein||Dental & Breath Care||High-Energy, Dental & Breath Care||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Long-lasting, Lab mix loves them
Our 5.5mo Lab/Boxer mix turned into a chainsaw during the last few weeks of her teething (premolars coming in) and anything softer, like the digestible teething rings, was gone in no time. So I picked these up to see if they’d last longer. They DEFINITELY do. But as with any natural product, you’re going to get some variability. Some of the sticks are more solid-core/thicker than others, and these last the longest. About a day or more for an aggressive chewer like ours. But some sticks are thinner and sort of hollow, and she basically eats these in an hour. Still though, they keep her entertained longer than any other chewing product I’ve found, I can actually get work done at home, and they’re digestible, so I’m happy. Finally, they do smell a little, but it’s not awful. Kind of like a rawhide, really. And they don’t leave stains on our light-colored rugs.
ONLY 4 (four) chews in a package
RIPOFF and deceiving: The description says 11, 12" chews, but you only get 4. That's like $5 per chew. Even the picture shown in the description shows a wide bag stuffed with way more than 4 chews, but you get a narrow bag with only 4 chews.
There were 4 treats in the bag (was expecting 11). Apparently its based on weight. Package has 2 normal size and 2 mutant size that I know my dog will not be able to eat. Waste of money. Would not buy again.
Will buy again
Tried these since our usual brand is either out of stock or priced super high and was very pleased. Will definitely buy again, and perhaps even make these our “usual” brand.
These bully sticks last my dogs between one to two hours. I have two Keeshonden. One is a more aggressive chewer, so he finishes his in about an hour or so. They really love these!
Omg this is the one of best treat I got him. I used to buy the 6–7inch ones but they don’t last long, my dog would finish it under 10 minutes, so I decided to give this one a try. He loves it so much! And I like that chewing it tired him out. He only finished chewing 1/5 of it in 10 minutes. My bag comes with 5 sticks inside.
Will not by again
These are smelly and sticky. My dog chewed them up must faster than other rawhides. Would not get again.
Haven’t found these anywhere else
My dog loves these. He’s on the smaller size at 22 pounds and each bone lasts him at least a full day. It says little odor in the description but these stink, which is probably why dogs love them. Definitely helps keep his teeth clean I’ve noticed a big change in the 4 months of buying this product. Only thing I buy from chewy at this point
Great chew stick
My dog loves these, great product !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long lasting, my dog loves them. I will be buying them again