Keep your pal happy, healthy and entertained for hours with EcoKind Gold Yak Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats. Made with four simple ingredients—cow milk, yak milk, salt and lime—these odorless, natural, nutritious and easily digestible snacks will keep your pal busy for hours. These vet-recommended chews last up to five times longer than traditional rawhide dog chews. They’re lactose-free since the milk is processed in a very specific way to remove the lactose and make the chews very gentle on sensitive stomachs. Each bag contains 3 or 4 large, thick pieces measuring 6-8 inches in length and 1-2 inches in width. Sourced directly from the Himalayas, these delicious treats are made without the use of additives, chemicals or preservatives.
- Healthy, delicious premium organic dog chew sticks that keep your dog entertained and chewing for hours—lasts up to five times longer than traditional raw hide dog chews.
- Made with just three ingredients—yak milk, salt and lime—milk is processed to remove lactose and make the chews easily digestible and very gentle for sensitive tummies.
- Exclusive chews from ancient recipe sourced directly from the Himalayas and made without artificial ingredients, chemicals and preservatives for a quality product your pal will love.
- Contains 3 or 4 large, thick pieces that measure about 6-8 inches in length and 1-2 inches in width.
- Odorless, natural, nutritious grade A cheese-flavored dog chews are recommended by veterinarians.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by EcoKind