Amazing Dog Treats 10-inch Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural rawhide alternative offers a safe-yet-satisfying snack for your dog.
- Beef cheeks offer more immune-supporting vitamin C and vitamin B plus more circulatory-boosting iron than typical cuts of beef.
- Each roll is sustainably sourced from free-range, grass-fed cattle and contains no chemicals, additives or steroids.
- Engages every part of your pup’s mouth for a more satisfying chew, and promotes healthy teeth and gums by scraping away plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Made from a single animal for easier digestion compared to chemically processed rawhides and other treats containing sugars and additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amazing Dog Treats 10-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 3 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 5-6-in$3.54Chewy Price$3.36Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 5 - 6-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Beef Cheek Rolls Dog Treat, 5 count, 5 - 6 inches$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- HDP Beef Cheek Rolls Natural Chew Dog Treats, 5 count, 10-in$23.64Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.46Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Strips Dog Treats, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Braided Water Buffalo Tendon Dog Chews, 3ct$16.82Chewy Price$15.98Autoship Price
- QT Dog Buffalo Hornz Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treat, Medium$5.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$13.84Chewy Price$13.15Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treat, 1 ct$10.13Chewy Price$11.55List Price$9.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
sketchy packaging / labeling
I know what’s in the package I got because I placed the order for it from this listing. However, the package itself has no information about ingredients (says it’s single ingredient but doesn’t even say anywhere that the single ingredient is beef cheek) and doesn’t show analysis (moisture, fat, protein, etc) or calorie count (how am I supposed to know how much to adjust my dog’s daily food to compensate for treat calories?) Seems like a good product from the listing, but the lack of any real info on the physical product packaging is super sketchy and I believe violates FDA policy on pet treat labeling , which makes me concerned about what other regulations the manufacturer may not be complying with (and also about the quality standards Chewy has). If this sort of labeling is in fact permissible , please set me straight - I haven’t opened the package yet because the package literally does not say what’s inside and I think that’s really bizarre.
Amazing dog Treats
I apparently misread the "10-inch length" when ordering. My fault. However, my 10-lb dog can't do anything with these chews. They're as long as she is! So, I donated them. But, I did open the package to see if she was at all interested and she wasn't. They are extremely hard and not appropriate for her. I'll have to figure something else out. She does like bully sticks so I may check them out on your site.
way too big
I actually laughed out loud when I opened the box and saw these things. They are like 4 inches wide!The picture made them look like they were a bit thicker than a large bully stick, which my pit bull loves but chews through too quickly, so I thought they’d be great but he couldn’t even pick them up let alone chew on them.
Perfect for Chewers
I have struggled to find a chew that my older dog will not finish in under 20 minutes or try to swallow hole. Aside from cow knuckles, these are amazing. Both of my dogs had them for 2-hours the first time I have them one, and as you'll see in the picture, the most damage done was by my older Catahoula that usually has a chew gone in minutes. Surprisingly, these are a little messy and the mess isn't super easy to clean off some material (dog beds), but I can make the sacrifice of old towels for her to be able to have some clean teeth and an enriched life.
My rottie went through the whole thing in 10 min!!! It just came and I gave him the biggest one and i went bathroom and made coffe and I check on him and it is a 2 minch piece left!
Large and long lasting
I have a heavy chewing Cane Corso at 130bls, who needs something durable. These beef cheeks are great. Big enough for him to hold with his large paws and strong enough to withstand his heavy chewing. I gave him one a week ago and it is still going strong. I highly recommend these for any xl breed that loves to chew!
These things are great. My dogs are both medium large (65-75 lbs) and one of them is part mastiff. As you can imagine, pretty big chewers! I've had trouble finding chews or other things that could reliably keep them occupied for more than an hour. A bone may last an hour or so, size depending, and a Himalayan yak cheese chew a little less (the mastiff mix breaks off big chunks). These last at least 2.5, 3 hours! And sometimes even longer if I was lucky and got a package with a lot of thicker rolls. Not super messy, either, and not smelly at all. They go nuts on these, determinedly chomping away.. and chomping.. and chomping. Awesome for a very peaceful afternoon!
our dog is a heavy chewer and LOVES to chew. We give her these for about 30 minutes at a time and she is so obsessed. Since we limit the time they usually last about a week! Afterwards she is panting and exhausted because she is so engaged the whole 30 mins. She is super thirsty after so make sure water bowl is full! The only negative is these are the only thing she likes to chew now until she forgets after a week or so.
A big hit with our dogs
I bought these for our 2 medium sized dogs (a Border Collie and a Catahoula mix) thinking they would probably last a few hours. It's been over a week and they are still working on them! If you are tired of spending a fortune on tiny bully sticks and such that last all of 30 seconds, you might want to give these a try.
Great long lasting chew
My pup loves these! He gets it for 20-30 minutes at a time a couple times a day and has barely gotten halfway through the first one. He does seem to have gotten bored with it, so I put it away to rotate with another chew type to mix things up and see if his interest is regained after a break.