Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Strips Dog Treats, 12 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural rawhide alternative offers a safe-yet-satisfying snack for your dog.
- Beef cheeks offer more immune-supporting vitamin C and vitamin B plus more circulatory-boosting iron than typical cuts of beef.
- Each strip is sustainably sourced from free-range, grass-fed cattle and contains no chemicals, additives or steroids.
- Engages every part of your pup’s mouth for a more satisfying chew—promotes healthy teeth and gums by scraping away plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Made from a single animal for easier digestion compared to chemically processed rawhides and other treats containing sugars and additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Barking Buddha Beef Cheek Slice Dog Treats, 5-6-in$2.48Chewy Price$2.36Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 5 - 6-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws GnawBox Large Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats, 20 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 6-in Bully Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$214.50Chewy Price$203.77Autoship Price
- Barkworthies 6" Gullet Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$11.28Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.72Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Chicken Feet Dog Treats, 25 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 9" Braided Water Buffalo Tendon Dog Chews, 3ct, bundle of 4$77.00Chewy Price$73.15Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Bully Stick Bites Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Duck Feet Dog Treats, 30 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 8 count$18.35Chewy Price$17.43Autoship Price
- Platinum Pet Treats Duck Feet Dog Treats, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.63List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Cow Tail||Beef Trachea|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
My Dog Loves THEM!
I bought these on the recommendation of a friend. My dog devours bull sticks in about 30 minutes, but they are too rich for her system to have often. These cheeks take longer to eat and she seems to wear out her chewing urge before she has made much progress. There are many different sizes in the bag. She can eat the smaller ones in about 3 sessions, but the large thick one she has now will probably take over a week. I have shared these with 2 other dog friends and they seem to love them too!
Found the Perfect Chew
After much trial & error we think this is the perfect chew for us. We have two 90 pound labs and one 70 pound mutt. The "little" guy will try to savor a chew for hours or days, while the labs can devour one of those thick rawhide rolls in 30 minutes. (We also buy Amazing's thick rolled version of this cheek strip product.) Problem there is when the mutt sets aside his big chew for later, it's gone as soon as he turns his back. Managing chew treats goes against one of the very purposes of the things: sometimes we simply want the pups to go away and chill, so we don't want to be policing their sharing skills. Another problem: with the big thick rolled chews, the labs basically get a meal, and that meal probably feels like a tennis shoe going through the GI tract! These strips provide the "chill" we desire, the tooth/gum benefits, great taste (apparently)...all in a smart-sized portion... Give it and forget it. We also prefer the cheek to more traditional rawhide, as it seems a little more palatable, and it doesn't stink much. Last, we don't want our dogs to get fat and prematurely lame, so we exercise them and WE WATCH CALORIC INTAKE. The labs would eat 10,000 calories per day if we put it on the floor! We want their calories to come from their breakfast and dinner, not from treats. (We also give them the tiny lo-calorie oyster cracker-like crunchy treats several times a day for a quick "good boy" reward.) Although caloric content remains frustratingly hard to determine for most dog products - whether food or treats or chews - we are confident that these cheek strip chews pack a lot of chew for relatively few calories.
Not a Favorite
I have 4 dogs. None of them like these chews. They carry them around like it is a toy.
good treat option
My dog loves these. However, one doesn’t last as long as I thought it would. The rolls last longer than the strips. It last about 30 minutes.