Amazing Dog Treats 10-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural rawhide alternative offers a safe-yet-satisfying snack for your dog.
- Beef cheeks offer more immune-supporting vitamin C and vitamin B plus more circulatory-boosting iron than typical cuts of beef.
- Each roll is sustainably sourced from free-range, grass-fed cattle and contains no chemicals, additives or steroids.
- Engages every part of your pup’s mouth for a more satisfying chew, and promotes healthy teeth and gums by scraping away plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Made from a single animal for easier digestion compared to chemically processed rawhides and other treats containing sugars and additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amazing Dog Treats 5 - 6-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 10-inch Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$21.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 5-6-in$3.54Chewy Price$3.36Autoship Price
- HDP Beef Cheek Rolls Natural Chew Dog Treats, 5 count, 10-in$23.64Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.46Autoship Price
- Redbarn Glazed Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Large$11.29Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Beef Cheek Rolls Dog Treat, 5 count, 5 - 6 inches$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- QT Dog Water Buffalo Cheek Roll Dog Treat, 6-in, bundle of 2$10.44Chewy Price$10.98List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Strips Dog Treats, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Yeti Dog Chew Large Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 2 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Used to be amazing....
Not sure what or why they changed. These chews used to be super thick (as described) and would last multiple nights of several hour chewing sessions. The quality has diminished drastically. I even contacted chewy and asked if they possibly sent me the regular thick ones instead of the mega thick. But the replacement sent was equally terrible. Very disappointed. We loved these long lasting chews. But won't be buying again unless the quality changes.
Not as Mega as they used to be and what’s with the packaging?
I recently ordered 5 packages of the mega rolls because I like that they are collagen rather than rawhide. They also were large and long lasting. My shepherds usually go through chews in an hour tops, but these lasted days. Have ordered several times before, but just opened my Chewy boxes and the “mega” chews are now the size of the 4 pack and instead of the packaging in the listing photo, chews came in a clear baggy with pretty generic label on it. I bought 1 of the regular 4- pack chews and they are in the correct packaging and look like previous bags. Disappointed. Guess I’ll just go with the regular chews and forget the mega version.
Not amazing anymore
Well these were a favorite for awhile but the last batch I received was disappointing. They are no longer mega thick; now just a regular cheek roll with different packaging. Once took my dog days to chew one up. With these he tears through them like tissue paper and are gone in a few hours.
Finally a chew for big dogs
My German shepherd can destroy all chews within an hour or less. This lasted days! He finally finished it after 3 days of chewing. Carried it around the house with a lot of pride. I like that its not messy and leaves very little residue.
Not the same product as before
Unfortunately they have replaced these with a thinner easily chewable product that took less than 5 mins for my pup to finish. Too bad as this was a great product that my pup enjoyed chewing on for several days.
One of the few items that my pittie doesn't destroy in 5 minutes!
These are glorious! My pittie is the most hard core chewer I have ever encountered; 'indestructible' or 'made for tough chewer' toys and treats are no match for her. Beef cheeks are a staple item in our house to keep her smart brain occupied- and these are the best I've found. 'Mega thick' is no joke; these take her multiple hour long chew sessions to get through, plus they're a great value and high quality. 10/10 recommend.
I have a Pit, a Pit mix, and a spunky Shiba who all go through chews in like 5-10 mins normally (yes even the Shiba). They LOVE these, these don’t make them sick or anything like that, and these actually LAST. I will buy these as long as I can find them because they’re worth it!
My dogs and my wallet thank you for these!
FINALLY a long lasting dog chew! I have 3 pitties who finish “long lasting” chews in under 5 minutes…and although I am happy that they love them, it’s such a bummer to buy them something that cost SO MUCH only to have them finish in a couple minutes. BUT, I had a friend recommend these cheek rolls to try, and boy do they last! They have been working on them for a couple hours now and have barely made a dent, not to mention they are well priced! Thank you Chewy, my dogs and I appreciate you!
My Great Dane won't touch them
My boy usually loves all chews and he won't even touch these. Really odd for him. I don't know if they smell bad or it's a texture thing but I even asked him to hold it in his mouth he spat it right onto the ground
Too hard dog couldn’t chew them
I really wanted to like these. No odor but my dogs couldn’t chew them at all. I originally bought for a Miniature Bull Terrier but she could barely nibble at the ends. She’s an extreme chewer. I gave them to my Newfoundland and they pretty much made his mouth bleed cause he couldn’t gnaw them either.