Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Bully Sticks Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% free-range and grass-fed beef.
- Chews are single-ingredient treats.
- Zero antibiotics, hormones and steroids.
- Juicy beefy taste your furry friend will love.
- Odor-free, strengthen teeth and freshen your pupper’s breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 6" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Best Pet Supplies GigaBite Odor-Free Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6-in, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- EcoKind Gold Yak Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$19.96Chewy Price$28.95List Price$18.96Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 12-inch Extra Thick Bully Stick Dog Treats, 5 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Pupford Thick Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 10 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$20.67Chewy Price$23.55List Price$19.64Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Large Dog Treats, 3 count$17.07Chewy Price$18.97List Price$16.22Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Thin 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$19.28Chewy Price$21.42List Price$18.32Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 35$71.49Chewy Price$84.01List Price$67.92Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$17.18Chewy Price$16.32Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie 7" Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$5.00Chewy Price$6.73List Price$4.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Bull Penis.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw...||Grain-Free|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Very expensive for what you get
I just received my order and was disappointed that there were only four treats in the package. Three were good sized, the fourth very thin. I'm sure my dogs will enjoy them, but with two dogs that works out to over eleven bucks for treat time. It's unfortunate, because my dogs love bully sticks. I will continue my search for a more reasonably priced option.
These seem to be on the low-to-average price for bully sticks in my area and on chewy, and seem to last as long as any other brand I've ever tried. My dog loves bully sticks, and these were no exception, she will spend a solid 90 minutes chewing on one of these and at the end there is still a ton of bully stick left.
He loves them!
He is obsessed with them. But if your dog is a strong one, they don’t last long. It only takes him 30 minutes to devour the whole thing. For me, that makes them a little too expensive.
Life (and ankle) saver!
These bully sticks are awesome! We got them on a whim, and after desperately searching for something for our Goldendoodle that was both safe for her to chew and would be cost effective enough to be worth it. These were buy far some of the cheaper ones and they have been amazing! Our girl is obsessed with them! We have not had a single one break and the only time we've needed to take them away is when they're small enough to fit completely in her mouth. Each one has taken her roughly a week to get through and she's a pretty aggressive chewers. These bully sticks have been a God send and have saved out fingers, wrists, ankles (anything! you name it) from being terrorized by our Goldendoodle turned baby shark!
The best bully sticks
These are long lasting and much less smelly than others (they are not completely odor free). My dog loves them. They are very long and hard to break into pieces until I discovered you can snap them easily with large pruning shears.
Thickness Varies Too Much
Good quality and no smell (to the human). But 4 were thin to medium while other 2 so thick had to give to a friend for her 60 pound bigger teeth dog. Too thick/wide for my 33 pound doodle. So won't buy again but might work for your dog (with promo as too expensive regular price).
only 4 sticks
Great quality but I purchased them based on Chewys answer on how many you’ll receive where they state generally no less than 6. We only received 4.
Excellent chewable distractor
The dogs get so excited when I'm preparing their meals and these chews are a lifesaver. They really only require about 15 minutes with them which is the time it takes me to fix their food. I don't like to give them to them and walk away while they chew the whole thing. For one, they're pricey, and two, they could choke if they whittle it down to close to the end. This way I can see what they're doing, they're quiet, and easy to take them back when I put their dish down in front of them.
My new puppy is obsessed with these bully sticks. When she was new to our home and wasn’t really taking treats or eating much, she quickly started to chew on these bully sticks. Now that she’s more settled, it’s still one of her favorite things to chew on.
These are a winner!
Opie Edward absolutely loves these. They don't choke him up like some other brands of bully sticks. They last pretty long (he's not an overly aggressive chewer) We'll keep extra in the house so we don't run out of them!