Hanzi Pets Tru-Krill Antarctic Krill Oil Omega-3 & Astaxanthin Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low-allergen, shed-free formula is made with high-quality ingredients to help reduce or eliminate itchy skin and excess shedding.
- Delicious chewy treat features premium-quality, nutrient-rich oil from 100% Antarctic krill for healthier skin and a bright, shiny coat.
- Krill contains natural astaxanthin—a powerful carotenoid antioxidant known to support cardiovascular, neurological, skin, eye and immune health.
- Guaranteed to be free of industrial pollutants and toxins including mercury, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and heavy metals.
- Proudly produced in the USA in an FDA-inspected, cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices)-certified facility to ensure safety and quality.
Store this product at room temperature.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Eye Health Support Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$27.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Seasonal Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Pet Allergy Dog & Cat Supplement, 75 count$30.59Chewy Price$33.99List Price$29.06Autoship Price
- kin+kind Healthy Hip & Joint Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$23.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.32Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Brewers Yeast Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 1000 count$12.14Chewy Price$11.53Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Omega-3 Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$33.95Chewy Price$32.25Autoship Price
- kin+kind Raw Coconut Oil Skin & Coat Boost Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Eye Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 6.35-oz jar$16.97Chewy Price$21.25List Price$16.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Krill Oil Concentrate (not less than 80mg), Astaxanthin (Antioxidant) (not less than 16mcg), Zinc Oxide (not less than 7.5mg)...||Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 270 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 180 mg, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 1.5 IU....||Premium Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring & Mackerel||Anchovies, Sardines, Mackerel, Herring, Natural Mixed Tocopherols.||Pure Wild Anchovy Fish Oil, Containing Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Gelatin (Soft Gel)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Heart Care, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Shedding Control...|
|Food Flavor||--||--||Seafood & Fish||Sardine, Mackerel||Unflavored|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Low Glycemic...||—||—||Natural, Human-Grade, Raw||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
169 Customer Reviews
Very Happy & Satisfied
My baby boy (Chocolate) Pitbull Mix suffer with severe allergies during the spring, summer months. After researching reading that krill helps their skin health. Let me tell you my boy skin would become very flaky, very red, and hair would be very patchy too. I decided to take a chance I am glad I did even though I am also giving chocolate Triglyceride Omega, and Allergy Relief 10mg 24hrs store brand compared to Zyrtec recommend by my Vet. So I believe all of these working together has helps Chocolate Allergies.
My Vet recommended
My dog cannot take fish oil. My Vet said that Krill oil was a very much better product. He was right. My dog loves these chews. I will continue to buy these forever.
not for cats
this product is definitely not for cats. my vet said i should get wild caught krill to give to my cats for some omega 3. bought this product. the chewies are big. they are very crumbly & don't cut up well. my cats are chow hounds but won't eat the chews. i even tried breaking the & sprinkling them on their dry food.... they wouldn't touch it. had to throw out the dry food. could be ok for dogs but not for cats
Cats won't touch it
Have attempted giving this as is, broken up, in both wet & dry food, and even into month directly(small pieces). None of my " non finicky" three cats will have anything to do w it
These things are great! One of our dogs was going bald on his lower back, and shedding really bad! Two of these along with his daily multivitamins and now his hair is actually growing back! Yay!
Stops the Shedding!
My Chinese Shar Pei stopped shedding after I gave him this. I bribe him with a treat to take it but it’s definitely part of our daily routine. Thanks again chewy!
Easy & efficient!
The dogs love the extra "treat" in their dish. So much easier than refrigerated oil. Cat wouldn't eat.
Perfect krill supplement
Krill is an important supplement to keep our pups healthy. This one is perfect consistency and size for both little ones and big ones and has quality ingredients. My Malitpoo’s itching has dramatically improved since starting this supplement.
Thumbs (paws) down!
My cat will not touch it. She will run from her food if it is even on the same plate. I wonder if I can return it.
Cat Didn’t Like
My cat did not like this product. As some others have stated, it is very crumbly so breaking it to give a cat smaller portions results in a crumbly mess, not a solid portion. I tried sprinkling it over his food, that was a no go. I tried pressing it around treats (it’s moist enough that you can reform it somewhat), and that too was met with apprehension. I did not realize it was cheese flavored. That may be the culprit. I’m not sure how my cat feels about cheese. The dog ate one no problem. Maybe these are better for dogs? I should also add my cat tends to prefer only crunchy treats and only will eat dry food, so it could also be a texture thing. Idk, I hope my review might help someone. Thanks!