Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Dog & Cat Chews, 160 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works to support the wellness of dogs and cats of any size, age, or breed.
- Advanced joint support is now available in an easy, chewable supplement.
- Made for pets showing signs of limited mobility and can help encourage their hips and joints.
- Naturally delicious and veterinary formulated, these chews have been trusted by pet owners for more than 40 years.
- Recommended for dogs that are predisposed to joint health issues, have suffered hip or joint trauma or that are showing signs of discomfort and lack of mobility due to age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Pure Edge Hip & Joint & Tumeric Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$22.25Chewy Price$24.50List Price$21.14Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle, Pot Roast$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 150 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Bacon Flavor Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Omega-3 Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count$17.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Hip & Joint Support Level 3 Dog Supplement, 300 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$18.55Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.62Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 120 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Joint Health DS Plus MSM Maximum Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$6.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 200 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg, Perna Canaliculus (Green Lipped Mussel) 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), ...||Organic Coconut, Organic Turmeric Root, Organic Black Pepper||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Inactive: Calcium lactate, cane molasses, chickpeas...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support||—|
|Special Diet||—||—||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Preferred by picky cat
My cat is very picky about treats, but has to have them or she starts trying to get the dog's training treats. She likes these. There are a lot of quality treats she's rejected! Especially useful ones for her joints like this. She likes it, it helps her arthritis, & it comes in a jar which is much better than a pouch. She will only eat small treats but these are easy to tear with my fingers, no tools necessary. This is the big win out of all the treats I tried! Thank goodness.
These are the only joint supplements my dog will take. They're just right for his old teeth!
What my dogs need for their arthritis
My dogs think it's a treat, so no one is avoiding it like they do with some supplements. It's got the ingredients they need to keep moving with minimal pain.
Supplement for my aging Shih Tzu
This is the 3rd brand I tried and this one she likes. She’s on multi, probiotics and this from the same brand. She’s almost 13. I’m hoping this helps minimize joint pains and stiffness that they tend to get as they get older. So far so good. She can still do her 1/2 mile walks almost daily.
Cats Love Them
The problem with cats is they are finicky and you never know. But both of my finicky 16-year-old cats love these treats. I can’t yet speak to their efficacy because they haven’t been taking them long (and honestly I dont know if the cats have joint issues, I just figure they do since they are seniors), but the cats love the flavor and chomped them down.
snubbed by the fat cat
My old fat cat has terrible joints and I was looking for something with more than just glucosamine chondroitin. He hardly will eat these (he eats everything) and they don’t seem to work
not great for cat
I am not reviewing the effectiveness as my cat will not touch them and they are too crumbly to push down his throat
Joints & Hips
Seems to be helping my older cat, and they do like it.
She wont eat them dosen't like d smell , when its treat time shes all excited & then disappointment
I just got this product and it seems to be helping my 18 year old kitty with arthritis. She loves the taste and it’s cheap. Thanks so much!