Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports digestive & immune functions, beneficial pre and probiotics in an easy to feed bite sized chew
- Unique, functional probiotic source that supports a healthy gut and healthy digestion
- High quality prebiotic fiber that supports healthy gut flora, digestive health and regularity
- Naturally formulated with the most pure and potent ingredients available
- Probiotics may help with gassiness, flatulence, bad breath and elimination issues in pets
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetIQ Digestive Support Hickory Smoke Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$12.60Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.97Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Pre & Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Probiotic Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Active Chews Probiotic Digestive Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Omega Pro Wild Alaskan Probiotic Formula Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Joint Care Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Probiotic Digestive Health Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.10Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Pork Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$27.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Oat Flour...||Glycerine, Potato Starch, Brewer's Dried Yeast...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Dicalcium Phosphate, Dextrose, Dried Poultry Liver...||Blend of Probiotics (L. Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, L. Casei...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||—||—||—||Chicken, Liver, Bacon, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
128 Customer Reviews
Pups are not impressed
I have 2 medium sized dogs (pitt bull and a border collie) . One of them is ok with the treat, he doesn't refuse them but he also doesn't get overly excited about them either. The other will not eat them at all unless they are covered in peanut butter. I have seen no change in either dog. I bought these because of over growth of yeast in the ears, which I was told starts from the gut. I was really hoping this product would give my pup some relief but sadly it has not. I will be trying a new product next month.
Had high hopes, hasn’t helped at all
This product claimed to help with gut health which would subsequently help with my dogs itchiness. The exact opposite has happened and he appears to be itchy in places he wasn’t before including on his chest, back, shoulders and stomach. Before implementing the chews, it was just his chin and his feet.
Helped my dog...
My 5 yr old dog was having some days where he just didn't seem his normal jovial self. He was starting to eat grass, and wasn't eating good. Ordered this for him and he has stopped searching for grass to eat and has been eating well. Has more energy and is back to his normal self.
My dog LOVES these. He’s had three of them in the last year and a half. Six month life span is incredible for any toy let alone a bone. My dog loves peanut butter, so he gravitated towards this. I’ll be buying these for the rest of his life. Side note: the bone can get really sharp and brittle. Throw it out at that point. Don’t risk stepping on it. It hurts like a B!!!
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get the 180 count of this probiotic, they were back ordered. I really appreciate Chewy’s customer service because they proactively contacted me and suggested the 60 count that was in stock. I hope the 180 count is back in stock soon. Our Labradoodle, Daisy, really likes this and let’s me know daily when she wants her two chews! I didn’t want to change her to something else. The little chews work well and are reasonably priced. I find the people at Chewy are great to deal with.
Not helping much with my dog issue
I’m on my second 160 chew bottle. My Shih Tzu likes this one. I tried Zesty Paws and Pet Honesty brands. She just won’t touch those as treats or crumbled in her food. She gets her anal glands expressed every 6 weeks during grooming but she scoots almost daily. I will continue to use this as she is now almost 13 and could use some help. I was hoping this would help her issue. I have not seen much improvement though so I will add Glandex Anal Gland soft chew to see if she improves.
Probiotic Dog Chews
I received this product on May 20th and already have seen improvements in my dogs health.
I don't have to make my dogs eat these! We sure do miss these!
All 3 of my dogs love these. Age range from 2 to 14yrs. These have been out of stock for some time in the larger size. I have tried others but I have to force my dogs to eat those. These they act as though they are a treat, they love them! Please Please bring back this large size - My dogs miss them!
We have a GSD with pemphigus who also often gets yeast infections in her ear and bacterial infections on his feet and belly. A probiotic was recommended and we have these a try. He's had zero issues with yeast or bacterial infections since starting on these.
New packaging/smaller chew
I have been ordering this product for quite a while to successfully balance out side effects from the Valley Fever meds my dog has been taking. She usually enjoys eating it but is hesitant with this new smaller chew. Not sure if the flavoring has changed? Usually I would give this 5* but will wait and see if this new chew continues to give good gut health. Smaller dogs would probably really enjoy this new size!