Pet Naturals Skin + Coat Dog Chews, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Essential fatty acid supplements designed to help your dog achieve a healthy and shiny coat
- Salmon oil maintains sheen and luster and can offer your dog support for healthy skin elasticity
- Vitamin E works as an antioxidant to keep your pup in top shape
- Beneficial for dogs with allergies, helping to improve their coat appearance and feel
- Naturally delicious and veterinary formulated, made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 150 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$66.66List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$13.48Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.81Autoship Price
- VetIQ Hickory Smoke Flavor Soft Chew Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count, 90 count$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Shed+Itch Healthy Coat Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$10.44Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Brewer's Yeast Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 500 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dog Vitamin Solutions Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$4.98Chewy Price$6.89List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Salmon Oil Alaska Wild Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 100 count$11.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Duck Flavored Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$12.25Chewy Price$17.85List Price$11.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Brewers Yeast...||Active Ingredients: Biotin 0.4Mg/Kg, Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.30%, Omega 6 Fatty Acid 0.80%...||Pea Flour, Pearled Barley Flour, Water...||Inactive Ingredients: Salmon Oil, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Vegetable Glycerin...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Maltodextrin, Dried Whey...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
I rescue dogs, mostly seniors or special needs dogs. It seems that baldness sometimes accompanies age in some breeds. After blood tests and ruling out systemic causes, I have started supplementing Pet Naturals Skin and Coat. I see improvement not only with thickening of their coat but dryness of their skin.
Very impressed with results
Awesome . I noticed a huge difference in 5 days on both dogs They love the treats and their coats are very shiny and no more dry skin . Scratching has stopped on both dogs I bought more !!
Great for shedding
I have to say these are working for shedding! I give 4 a day for my GSD that is 90pds
Not sure about these
My dog has been having major skin allergies lately and we’ve tried a new diet and some creams, etc. I was hoping these might help. Sadly, he’s been chewing on his arms and paws so much he’s developed some raw patches that are scabbing over. I started giving him these and he did fine with them for a few days but now he won’t eat them at all. He doesn’t like the taste so I’m having to crush them up in his food. I have 3 stars because I think the size is appropriate for a small dog. I’m not sure if crushing them up will have the same affect but as of now he’s not stopped chewing on himself.
These r great
These really help my friend's pitbull so much with her skin issue's. Her skin looking good and her hair has all grown back.
My dogs love these. They have helped my dog's allergies so much. We give these to him daily and he has stopped itching and whining.
My fur baby
Really nothing to say since I just bought this not even a week ago
Worked well for our Danes
One of my Danes was starting to get flaky skin so we thought to give these a try and after a week she has a very silky coat and no more flaky skin . Will be buying more
wont even touch them
I’ve tried many treats and supplements, and this one was no different. Finn spat it right out. I think he’s just a picky one.
Wouldn't buy this brand anymore
I bought few different products of this brand and my dog didn't like any of them. I am glad there so many good reviews for this brand. Maybe it just didn't work for us.