Zesty Paws Advanced Cognition Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Brain & Nervous System Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zesty Paws Advanced Cognition Bites are chewables with ingredients that support brain health, memory, and relaxation for your canine companion.
- At 300 mg per chew, DHAgold is an algae derived source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), an Omega-3 fatty acid that helps to support brain health for your furry best friend.
- These chicken flavored chews also include Sensoril, a clinically studied form of Ashwagandha that promotes calmness and relaxation from external stressors.
- This cognition aid also contains AlphaPrime and UltraCog, which are premium forms of Alpha-GPC and Phosphatidylserine that support memory, plus normal physical and mental performance.
- These delicious pet chewables make great cognitive support for your aging doggy, large or small, to care for their brain function, composure, and calmness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Calming + Cognition Bites Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$35.97List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Krill Cognition Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Brain & Nervous System Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Anti Tick Chews for Dogs, 5.3-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Lively Pets Ultra Soothe Calming Aid Dog Soft Chews, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets 5B Digestive Health Probiotic Dog Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Vita-Boost Digestive Support Bacon Flavor Meal Topper Powder Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Fur Goodness Sake SmartChews Advanced Multifunction Support Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Fur Goodness Sake OMG Omega Skin & Coat Health Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Double Strength Chewable Tablets for Large Dogs, 120 count$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- ReMATRIX Soft Chews for Dogs, 240 count$59.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Plano Paws Vita Treats 15 in 1 Multivitamins Natural Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$28.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Algae (DHAgold) Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Alpha- GPC (AlphaPrime) Phosphatidylserine (from UltraCog) Sensoril Ashwagandha, Chicken, Coconut Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Citicoline, Coconut Oil, L-Theanine...||Carrot, Coconut Glycerin, Flaxseed...||Active Ingredients: Qrill Pet Meal, Krill Oil, Astaxanthin...||Active Ingredients: L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Leucine...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior||Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Calming, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health||Brain Health||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support...||Brain Health, Senior Care|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Bacon, Meat||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||—||—||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
I had been noticing how my Dobie was getting panicky in the afternoon and as it got dark. A friend gave me these and they made a difference in two days! I buy them on auto ship so I never run out and see her scared like that again.
These have been amazing for our senior pup!
These have really seemed to help our Missy Sue with her confusion and nervousness. We’ve been so grateful.
Doesn’t seem to work
I got this for my dogs anxiety while I’m at work. They don’t seem to help at all. At least they have not yet.
Head Harris Dog
Dissis ma mos faborite bestest tweet ta eet! I wuv deez tweets bestus of all! Day tayz good en day make me lotz calmer - en ma mama is happyur now, sinz Ah dont try ta eet up da udder dawgs! Mah cocker-sis wuvs dem too! We tink dayz duh BESTUS!!!
My old boy needed this brain boost
was impressed with the number and quality of the products, although I should mention that it consisted ENTIRELY of ingredients I fully support
I see a difference in my 16 year old Maltese
I definitely see a difference in my 16 year old Maltese. She is way more focused and clear headed it seems. Don't know if my imagination but the days I don't give these to her, her arthritis seems more owwie.
Wanted them to work
I got these for a 16 yr old chi that seemed lost and confiused and spent time pacing for a few days. He would not eat them nor could I fool him by putting them in a snack or food. I really hoped theyd work for him but he wont eat them at all.
So far so good
My dog is almost 15 with a heart condition. She often gets too jumpy in the evening. I've been giving her these chews for nearly 3 weeks and I think she's slowly becoming more calm at night. She'll actually seek out her bed for brief rests, which is new. Fingers crossed.
They are working great for my 9 year old female. She was starting to get a little spacey. Now she is her old self again. I highly recommended this prroduct!
I use this with all 3 of my senior dogs and I think it does help to keep them sharp.