Zesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a blend of glucosamine, chondroitin, curcumin from turmeric and MSM to encourage joint mobility and comfort while also utilizing CoQ10 and folic acid to support your pal’s heart.
- Features psyllium husk, digestive enzymes and niacin to help with stomach comfort, while vitamin A, ceylon cinnamon, Cran-Max and vitamin C encourage a healthy immune response.
- Blend of cod liver oil, biotin, vitamin A, vitamin E, and B-Complex vitamins helps to keep skin supple.
- Loaded with Cran-Max and Zesty Paws's blend of B-complex vitamins that work together to provide powerful bladder, kidney and urinary tract support.
- Contains Lutemax 2020, vitamin A, cod liver oil, CoQ10 and vitamin B-12 to support vision and cognitive function, helping to keep your senior canine happy and active.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Beef Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hip & Joint Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Multivitamin 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Advanced Hip + Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements 8-in-1 Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Psyllium, Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Proprietary Multifunctional Blend (Ceylon Cinnamon...||Active Ingredients:Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Powder, Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Ceylon Cinnamon...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Heart Care...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
625 Customer Reviews
Senior Chihuahua rescue
This little 13 year old senior girl had never seen a vet before I got her last year. She had to have half of her teeth taken out and found out she has congestive heart failure, arthritis and bad knees. I could also tell her vision wasn't great. I wanted a multivitamin that would address her various needs. I found Zesty Paws and she's been on them for over a year now. She's a picky eater, but we were able to get her to gain some weight and she looks so much better than the affection starved little girl she was. Despite her health, she wants to walk around and explore when we go places. She will now demand her snuggle times! I think this senior 11-in-1 keeps her going!
So far, so good!
I have six senior poodles, ranging from 11 to 15, and they all LOVE these. I expected at least one of them to hold out, but every dog accepted it just like it was a tasty treat. Even the ones who no longer have many teeth were able to eat them with no problem, as they crumble easily with a little pressure (something I discovered when testing one between my thumb and index finger ... oops). I will report back once they've been going long enough for me to see a difference. :)
They work, but dogs hate the flavor
My dogs will not eat this as a stand alone treat, so we crumble it up over their food, and mix just a little wet food or water to dissolve it. It turns everything int' a "gravy" that they go crazy for. We've been using the 8 in 1 for years, but I found this at the store not too long ago and decided to give it a try. It's only been a week or so, but their skin is already a lot less dry. We're very excited to see how the 11 in 1 helps my two very senior puppers.
Dogs won't touch them.
I have 2 seniors, 11 and 13 years old, I wanted to boost their vitamin intake and decided on the senior 11 in 1. I had purchased this brand in the past and they ate their treat without hesitation, however, this time and the last time I ordered (different formulas) they have refused. I ordered 3 different formulas this time, the same as last time. Hopefully our local shelter's dogs will eat them.
Noticing a difference in my 9 year old
I adopted a 9 year old chinese crested two months ago, and started her on these right away. While I was on vacation, she went to stay with her foster mom for a week, and foster mom said she seemed so much faster and energetic! She was in foster for almost 2 years, so foster mom knows her well. Can’t say whether it’s the vitamins or just less stress now that she’s in a quiet home but anything that helps her be her best is 5 stars for me
Cannot get any off my dogs to eat these.
I have one senior dog who is 15 years old. I was hoping she would eat one of these each day but she will not touch it. I gave one to each of my younger dogs to see if they would eat it and neither of them would touch it. Had high hopes.
The Best Vitamins
I have a senior boy, 8 years old, these vitamins are amazing. I crumble them in his food, and these have made his fur soft, his energy high, and his stools perfect.
Zesty Paws Multivitamin
It's just an overall good feeling when you are adding supplements to your pets' diets. What's best is the dogs eat them like candy.
Healthy 14 Year Old Dog
I made the leap to making dog food at home. I've noticed a difference in my Rosie's energy and mood. Making dog food at home is actually less expensive, and I feel comfortable with the recipes I use. However, to be sure Rosie gets the best nutrition overall, I use these supplements. I hate to admit it but in the past, I have forgotten to give them to her for nearly 3 weeks and noticed a change in her energy and engagement level. I don't forget to give them to her anymore!
These multivitamins are the best thing I've ever come across! They've made my 14 year old pup young again he's running and playing like he used to and it makes me so happy I love seeing him thrive again