Royal Canin Mature Adult in Gel Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made for senior dogs over 5 years
- Fish oil and B vitamins support skin and coat health
- Helps stimulate fussy appetites
- Highly palatable loaf-style meal in sauce
- 100% complete and balanced diet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Small Aging Wet Dog Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12, 3-oz pouch, case of 12, bundle of 2$54.50Chewy Price$57.36List Price$51.77Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Canine Care Nutrition Digestive Care Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 12$40.68Chewy Price$38.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Beauty Healthy Skin Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Small Adult Wet Dog Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Adult Loaf In Gravy Pouch Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 12$32.28Chewy Price$30.67Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Adult Loaf in Gravy Pouch Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 12$32.28Chewy Price$30.67Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Savory Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$29.52Chewy Price$32.19List Price$28.04Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Savory Beef & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$29.52Chewy Price$32.19List Price$28.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua Loaf In Gravy Pouch Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 12$32.28Chewy Price$30.67Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Chicken & Vegetables & Beef & Vegetables Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5 oz, case of 12$32.12Chewy Price$32.19List Price$30.51Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$33.24Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.58Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Paws Savory Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$29.52Chewy Price$32.19List Price$28.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water sufficient for processing, pork by-products, pork liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley...||Water, Beef, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Kidney Care, Skin & Coat Health||—||Heart Care||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
dog like it
My dogs like this and have had no gastrointestinal issues with the product. The pop top is convenient. The food has a paste-like consistency and needs to be spooned out of the can. I also feed my dogs Royal Canin dry and another canned product, also from a company that uses veterinary nutritionists for the formulation. The canned foods seem to be preferred by the dogs; might have better nutrient availability than a rendered, extruded kibble; and allow me to give more variety without worrying about spoilage (the dry foods start to oxidize once the bag is opened). I use dry also because I can use kibble as treats as well as dinner, it is easier when we travel, it is less expensive, and it might (inconsistent advice from vets) help with their teeth (which I brush nightly). Chewy always delivers on time, and I receive cardboard trays of 12 cans, held in place by plastic shrink wrap. (A different large retailer sent me a box of loose cans that were evidently shipped from a local store - the cans were all dented, and they broke a toy that was also loose in the box.) So, high marks for the Royal Canin mature adult canned and for Chewy!
Royal Canin canned food
My 11 year old boykin spaniel has gotten super picky so I add a bit of the RC canned to his dry and he loves it!!
Royal Canin Mature Adult
My German Shepherd has EPI and Royal Canin was one food recommended by her vet. She tolerates Royal Canin the best out of the other recommendations. She's 10 years old now, and I have her on the Mature Adult moist and the similar version in the dry. She can't tolerate a full diet of Royal Canin (which her vet doesn't understand why), but does the best with this brand.
My dog loves her new food!
My dog can be picky, but she gobbles this up! I mix it with dry food and she's good to go. Happy that it's tailored for her age group.
As always product Is great - shipping time seemed slower. Better price than pet Co
Pup liked it, but I wasn't as thrilled
First, let me start off by saying I love this brand and my dog loved the food. The easy-open tab is great, but once you get the can open, it is very difficult to get the food out. This is likely my misunderstanding, but I assumed that "in gel" meant that it would be more of a thick stew, but it was a solid mass of semi-moist meat-stuff vacuum tight that had to be dug out and chopped up (not an easy task to do because of the consistency). My dog loved it though!
Chantel approves it.
Chantel and Nikki poodles used Royal Canin Urinary SO canned dog food all of Nikki’s life. After Nikki died of old age Chantel needed, and was able to, use regular dog food. It was easy to transition from SO to regular canned and dry dog food. Chantel is happy with both changes.
Old Dogs won't eat
I have a 15+ year old poodle and he will not eat anything much. This dog food he will not eat either. I'm sure it's not necessarily the food but old dogs don't like to eat anything but people food. I mixed with people food but he still don't like it.
fast delivery, items as described. Items in stock. easier than physically shopping. Very reliable.
Quality excellent.As described. Ordered as substitute for Royal Canin Mature + 8 as it has been out of stock for an extremely long time & I don’t understand why. My Shihtzu does not like it as much as the Mature+8.