Pedigree Dentastix Dual Flavored Bacon & Chicken Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 32 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with twice the irresistible taste from real chicken and natural bacon flavor.
- Triple action rewards help freshen breath, clean teeth and have a chewy texture that helps remove plaque and tartar.
- These big treats are the paw-fect size for large breed dogs to enjoy.
- Pedigree Dentastix treats have a unique shape with ridges to help promote healthy teeth and gums and your companion’s overall oral health.
- Every purchase comes with 32 drool-worthy Dentastix treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks Variety Pack, Original, Beef, & Mint Flavor Dog Dental Treats, 51 count$23.47Chewy Price$22.30Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Beef Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$14.26Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks Mini Original Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 58 count$8.48Chewy Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Bacon Flavor Large Dental Dog Treats, 32 count$12.12Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Milk-Bone Fresh Breath Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Small/Medium, 25 count$5.92Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.62Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Original Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$14.12Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Milk-Bone Good Morning Healthy Joints Daily Vitamin Dog Treats, 15-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DentaLife Daily Oral Care Large Dental Dog Treats, 18 count$8.97Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Original Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Small/Medium, 38 count$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone GravyBones Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-lb box$14.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone GravyBones Small Biscuit Dog Treats, 19-oz box$3.96Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Bacon, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Bacon, Poultry, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Beef, Meat||Mint, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
202 Customer Reviews
2 dog approved
One dog loves bacon and the other loves chicken. These make them both happy. It helped stretch out dental cleanings to every three years instead of every year and that for a dog we adopted with teeth in sad condition to start with. As soon as I reach for the bag, they both make a dash for their beds so they can "brush their teeth."
Sold like potato chips
I buy these in the grocery store, but the bag size and amount are different. This package says for large dogs and shows a golden retriever, but these are much smaller than the ones I buy in the store. My 55 lb. black lab eats these in a couple bites, I don't think there's much cleaning happening. The 32 bones fit neatly in the center of the bag leaving as much space empty as filled in the bag, just like potato chips. I bought two boxes thinking I was getting a deal and ended up with snacks not teeth cleaning. They only show three size dogs on the box, these should be bigger. Buyer beware these are not for large dogs!!!
Fast, efficient & correct was the transaction; just like always. My dogs love Dentastix & the product does seem to work. Teeth stay clean & white.
Smaller + pricier than other flavors
We always ordered the bacon flavored of these sticks and were fans. Ordered this flavor to try to mix it up a bit for the pup and was rather disappointed to find that they’re a good 30% smaller than our go-tos. There appears to be new packaging so maybe it’s a flavor-wide change. Perhaps it’s because they’re thinner but these are also much more “bendy” and thus not nearly as substantial of a chew for our lab mix. Meh.
I have bought these locally for years but everytime i order them from Chewy they are hard as a rock!
Great comments from Vet!
My Fur Baby has been getting one Dentastix a day for six years. She LOVES them and I love the fact the vet always speaks to how clean and healthy her gums and teeth are.
I buy these for my brother's dog, and she just loves them! She also likes the beef flavor. The vet says her teeth look great. She looks forward to her "treat" each morning after her breakfast.
The only dental chewy I use
Sam loves these one a night works great she goes to the cupboard every night an sits down to remind me it's time for her dental bone
They Do Work
We have Gordon Setters and, consequently, they have a big mouth with alot of teeth. We have been giving them these Dental Stix and they do work. Their teeth are cleaner and breath is better too. They like them too.
I've fed these as a morning treat for years. My girls' teeth remain nice with little tartar buildup. I attribute that at least in part to these treats.