Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Medium Dental Dog Treats, 18-oz bag, Count Varies
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian recommended for medium breed dogs who are 12-weeks and older and weigh under 20-40 pounds.
- Delivers 5 benefits in 1 chew—it cleans teeth, has a refreshing toothpaste center, removes plaque and tartar and freshens breath.
- The soft toothpaste center is made from natural ingredients like cinnamon, vanilla and clove to fight bacteria that causes bad breath.
- For best results, your dog gets to enjoy 2 chews per day.
- Made in the USA without corn, soy, wheat, or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Small Dental Dog Treats,12-oz bag, Count Varies$18.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Large Dental Dog Treats, 18-oz bag, Count Varies$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Mini Dental Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, Count Varies$8.19Chewy Price$9.69List Price$7.78Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Small Gluten-Free Dental Dog Treats, 35-oz box, 60 count$35.83Chewy Price$40.99List Price$34.04Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Mini Gluten-Free Dental Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.26Chewy Price$12.60Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Medium Gluten-Free Dental Dog Treats, 54-oz box, 60 count$43.11Chewy Price$52.99List Price$40.95Autoship Price
- Yummy Combs Ingenious Oral Care Flossing Small Breed Grain-Free Adult Dog Treats, 21 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Brushless Toothpaste Small/Medium Senior Dental Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, Count Varies$11.99Chewy Price$13.19List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Extra-Small Grain-Free Fresh Dental Dog Treats, 36-oz bag, 130 count$35.85Chewy Price$34.06Autoship Price
- Yummy Combs Ingenious Oral Care Flossing Medium Breed Grain-Free Adult Dog Treats, 15 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Yummy Combs Ingenious Oral Care Flossing Large Breed Grain-Free Adult Dog Treats, 9 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- WHIMZEES Variety Pack Grain-Free Small Dental Dog Treats, 56 count$34.77Chewy Price$38.99List Price$27.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Astaxanthin, Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Canola Oil...||Active Ingredients: Astaxanthin, Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Canola Oil...||Active Ingredients: Astaxanthin, Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Canola Oil...||Rice Flour, Honey, Water (For Processing)...||Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Cheese, Vinegar (a preservative)|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Cheese, Pumpkin|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free, High-Protein, Low Fat, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, High Protein, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
My dog loves these and great for his teeth
My 20lb terrier loves these. I’m glad they are good for his teeth
This product really works!
Wow, what a product. It works! My dog like it, it helps keep his teeth clean. We are happy.
makes my Lab very smelly
Gives my dog gas and then body odor for the next three or more days Why?
Good dental chew
My dog is not particularly fond of the dental chews available but she ate this one fairly quick and she likes this a bit more. Good alternative to the other ARK dental chew which she also likes.
Just okay- my dog likes them
*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion* These were just okay. They smelt truly awful. My dogs enjoyed eating them though. I did notice mild improvements in my dog's teeth, but I've purchased dental chews that I thought were much better than these. I would work on improving the smell on these and making them a little bit firmer so that they last longer and scrape plaque better.
Review on dog treats
We have a mini poodle and she’s VERY picky on what kind of treats we feed her. Because these were rather large we cut them up into pieces and she then would eat them all up! But she always likes her treats cut up into smaller bite size pieces. So if your dog isn’t as picky as ours these are great, I think she loves the flavor and they’re good for their teeth which is a plus.
My dog LOVED them
*I received these for free to try for my own opinion* First let me say my dog is not really a “treat” dog. He would much rather play with his ball than care about treats at all. However, he absolutely loved these. He would sit and patiently wait at the cabinet for a treat. I tried giving him a different treat at one point and he just held his nose up til I gave him one of these lol! I would highly recommend them. They must taste good and I felt like they helped out his teeth and they seemed healthy for him too!
My two dogs love these and it cleans their teeth. I've tried others and they don't clean their teeth
Works great babies loved it.
My dogs loved these. They are soft enough I don’t have to worry. They chew it for a little which I believe is the reason why it helps clean their teeth. Both my dogs the vet said they needed a teeth cleaning but I don’t want to put them under for a teeth cleaning so I tried these. They work better than the green ones I use to buy. I highly recommend these.
My pup loves these!
This is the first time I give my dog a treat that contains toothpaste so I wasn’t sure if he would like It or not. To my surprise he really enjoys them. They are pretty hard so It takes him a few minutes to finish one. I only give him one a day. My only complaint would be the smell. As soon as I open the bag the smell is really strong and not very pleasant but my dog enjoys them and they help protect and clean his teeth. I would probably repurchase.