Nature's Logic Canine Beef Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural whole food made with nutrient-dense muscle meat and organ meat with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, and low in carbohydrates made with 90% animal ingredients.
- Unique source of highly digestible natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma.
- Highly palatable flavor with high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins.
- Free from potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Lamb Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Weruva Amazon Liver with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$53.88List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Grain-Free/Freeze-Dried Dog Food Pre-Mix, 3-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Rabbit Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$101.00Chewy Price$95.95Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Duck & Salmon Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Weruva Marbella Paella with Mackerel & Pumpkin in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$53.88List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Blackwood Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.85Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.11Autoship Price
- Evanger's Meat Lover's Medley with Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Weruva Paw Lickin' Chicken in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Grain-Free/Freeze-Dried Dog Food Pre-Mix, 8-lb bag$49.75Chewy Price$56.99List Price$47.26Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
DONT FEED THIS TO UR DOG
“various veterinary doctors have noted that nearly 20% of dogs and cats fed on montmorillonite clay develop cancers.” I was feeding this to my dog for months now till I decided research each ingredient and came across this in an article
Good Food-High Cost
This is a decent canned food option; the ingredients are much better than other brands. Our boxer eats it, but it isn't her favorite. Needs a stronger beef flavor to be more palatable to our dog. As another reviewer stated, the cost is a bit prohibitive though. Priced very high for a canned food option. I took a star off for the cost.
Non sustainable given its high cost
Our dog is doing great with this food, but the price is pretty steep. She does great on this canned food (the Nature's Logic beef kibble made her so constipated, on the other hand) but the cost is a huge deterrent to us using this in the future. We already have to supplement this food with food we cook fresh at home because we'd have to sell our house to afford to feed our dog with the recommendations on the label. I guess its reasonable to feed your dog $15 of canned food a day when you're the one collecting the money? At that cost, I could buy our pup a steak every day instead.
Best so far.
I must have the pickiest pup EVER. I am still trying to find a beef canned food he likes, as he's not crazy about chicken, turkey or duck. This is the food he WILL grudgingly eat. It appears to be good quality, still waiting to get my Vets' opinion
My dog loves this food
Bruno was not eating his food so I thought he just was not interested in eating or not food motivated like my other dog which eats everything. But now that I'm feeding Nature's Logic he gets excited about mealtime and eats all his food. Also, this canned food is not like the others I tried which were gelatinous and had a very strong unpleasant smell. This food smells like stewed meat more or less and the texture is like ground beef.
While my Yorkie likes the product, several cans were received dented. Beware of buying a case.
She's doing great
I was looking for a low lectin (no grain)food for our14yr old American Eskimo with Cushings Disease. Maggie LOVES this food, and has been feeling well and doing great on it. We are very happy to find it!!
Good for Sensitive Skin
My poodle keeps having an allergic reaction to something. I’ve switched from poultry food to Beef. His skin condition/ allergyhasn’t gotten worse or better so still trying beef.
Even the Canned Beef is Great!
Even though my Dogs eat mostly dry, we wanted to try the canned beef dog food. They did not hesitate at all - they went straight for it. Sometimes they are turned off by the smell, but not this brand - it is great - not only healthy but to them...delicious!
A Good Quality Food
My dog seems to like this food. I actually did a taste test between this and his regular canned food. He chose this as well as his canned. Lol. So he likes it just as much and it’s a better quality food. It’s seems a bit richer than most canned so I would definitely start your dog out slowly with it.