Nature's Logic Canine Beef Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural formula made free of chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals or amino acids. Plus, the kibble and packaging are produced with 100% renewable electricity.
- Contains minimally processed food, such as dried kelp, blueberries, spinach and cranberries.
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes added after cooking help maintain proper digestion.
- Grain-inclusive formula contains non-GMO millet, a low glycemic grass seed.
- MSG-free formula made free of hydrolyzed proteins, corn, wheat, rice or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Logic Canine Duck & Salmon Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Rabbit Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$114.99Chewy Price$109.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Pork Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4 lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Lamb Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$94.99Chewy Price$90.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Sardine Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Turkey Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Venison Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$114.99Chewy Price$109.24Autoship Price
- Farmina N&D Prime Chicken & Pomegranate Medium & Maxi Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$87.95Chewy Price$104.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...||Lamb Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Pork Meal, Millet, Pork Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Turkey Meal, Millet, Turkey Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||—||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Pork, Meat||Pork, Rabbit, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
277 Customer Reviews
My fault for not catching it but first ingredient is beef meal, which is not the same as beef. It's mostly byproduct and scraps and not the same. Pretty disappointed as after reading reviews I thought it would be good for the dogs. I would think the ingredients would be a higher quality considering the price. Did not treat her well and will be throwing away.
Food was moldy
We just finished the second bag and I opened up the third one, but the entire bag is full of mold! Expiration date is a year off, so no idea how this happened. Chewy is replacing it, but I'm switching to something else after it's gone.
Dog did not like and made her gassy
My dog did not like this food and would not eat it. I gradually switched from her current food to this one, and she would only eat when she was really hungry. Also, it made her gassy. She never had a problem with gas with any other food that we tried.
I switched my dogs to this food based on the good reviews but I was extremely concerned with dehydration after a couple days on it. I ended up throwing it away after less than a week because it was too hard on their stomachs.
Excellent Nutrition! - but she doesn't like it
This food hits ALL the nutrition points and ingredients I'm looking for. After losing a 5 year old pittie mix to DCM, (enlarged heart) I've done extensive research in what to give my new puppy and what ingredients I absolutely will not, WILL NOT ever allow our Baby to eat. Nature's Logic has none of those evil ingredients! That said, she does not like this flavor, nor the rabbit or pork. I'm going to try the turkey. Please do not take her dislike of this food as any indication. This rescue puppy, and her brother from what I've heard, are SUPER PICKY! She won't even eat peanut butter, bacon, or cheese! This food is expensive, but do were Bear's heart medications. This is the BEST food for your dog! I hope your doggie loves it.
Great food for my small breed dogs
My vet recommends Nature’s Logic, and it’s a local pet food company - so that’s a yes. My Coton de Tulear, and Peekapoo both eat this well, with a tablespoon of the wet food mixed in. The dogs’ stools are compact, not bulky and foamy as with cheaper quality dog food. Less messy to pick up in the yard. I’m happy to get quick delivery to my front door.
White crumbly poop
Normally I purchase the duck version and it is great. Decided to try the beef and it was awful. Her poop became dry and white. I kept finding poop balls all over my house and this never happens. I actually threw the rest of the bag in the garbage. Also, we switched back to the duck version, no more poop balls or white crumbly poop. Absolutely awful!!
First time trying the beef formula and the pups had crumbly poop. Super weird and doesn't happen with the other formulas. Will be avoiding this one.
White crumbly poop. Too much calcium for most dogs
4 Dogs of different breeds ages and genders all had the same issue. Found out that most people saw that same thing in their dogs. The company needs to fix their calcium issues. White dog poop was something we fixed a decade a ago in dog food.
Healthy Happy Pups
My 5 yr old American Eskimo and 1yr old miniature poodle love Natures Logic. I started buying it when my Poodle was a puppy because it’s made for all stages of life, and my dogs like to share food. I feel it’s been a very good and healthy choice