Nature's Logic Canine Turkey Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2 oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural whole food made with nutrient-dense muscle meat and organ meat with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, and low in carbohydrates made with 90% animal ingredients.
- Unique source of highly digestible natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma.
- Highly palatable flavor with high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins.
- Free from potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Beef Recipe Wet Dog Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$47.76List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Caru Real Beef Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$59.88Chewy Price$56.89Autoship Price
- PetKind That's It! Bison Tripe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.08Chewy Price$46.63Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Chicken-Free Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.31Chewy Price$45.89Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Trout & Pea Formula Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$55.09Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.34Autoship Price
- Nutro Premium Loaf Turkey, Sweet Potato & Green Bean Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Sun Dancer Grain-Free Chicken & Tapioca Recipe with Quinoa Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Wysong Optimal Senior Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$17.39Chewy Price$19.29List Price$16.52Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Green Beef Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey, Salmon & Chickpeas Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Duck, Duck Broth, Poultry Liver...||Venison, Venison Broth, Venison Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Duck, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Venison, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Best quality food for puppies
I've been looking for natural wet food for my 7 month old puppy. He is picky when it comes to food. My friend recommended me to try Nature's Logic and my puppy couldn't stop eating it. It's like a treat to him. However, there is one thing that I don't like, it doesn't contain Taurine, which is crucial for dog's health.
In the 7 years our senior chihuahua has been with us, I have NEVER seen her want to eat as much and as often as she is eating now. She’s skinny, so I am very happy to be feeding her more. She doesn’t even mind eating the cold leftovers. She has never done that before. And now she is bouncing around like a puppy. I will be trying the other meat sources too.
we love it… but
My dog has allergies and finally we found a food that works and the first 2 cases of cans had minor dents and seemed ok but out of the 24 there were may e 6 without dents. This time around I got 3 cases cause he’s doing so well and boy did I get the rough ones. Out of the 36, there were 4 total with no dents at all. This food is expensive. And out of the 36, 9 might be consumable. I don’t know if it’s chewy or their shipping company but the box was coming apart and they were not packaged well to protect (they were shipping in the same box). I would rather multiple small boxes and packaged well over what has happened the last 2 times.
My dogs seem to enjoy this wet food mixed in with Nature’s Logic dry kibble. I love they have so many flavors and so far our favorites are; rabbit, turkey, and duck.
OMG Miracle for us!
Our Sasha is a mini wirehaired dachshund with the most sensitive tummy on earth i think. Her poops have never been great. She can only eat pate... can't even give her shredded or stew type food. I did not want carageean or guar gum or any of those things in her food. i am disabled so can't really make homemade. She is 5 1/2 and has only done "fair" on other foods. Plus being on a food that is non grain that means i could only find those with lentils..peas etc. which now bring a fear of the heart problems. After all these years i finally found Nature's Logic. I slowly slowly slowly weaned her over to it off her other dog food. As she got closer to being on it 100% i noticed a DRAMATIC change in her poops. For the FIRST time they were not soft or mushy...they were getting smaller..(which means she was utilizing everything better) and they are firmer. Yup miracle in my opinion. The anal gland problems seem to be gone because the poops are firmer. It was terrible for her to go through expressing of her anal glands. She loves it and..yes as someone said it is a wee bit dryer than other pates. I was adding a bit of water but now add Nature's Logic Bone broth. Just a little but it is a great combination. I never though our girl would get her intestines and tummy to this level of healthy. She's been on it for about 2 months so though we will see what the future holds i am hoping to be able to perhaps give her some variety with their other proteins. We will see on that. Some have said there was some gas with their dog but not with our girl (and now adding as a topping for our little boy Chewie's dry food as well) . as time goes on if there are anything changes to our Sasha using this food i will come back and advise but for right now.... miracle!!!!
once again, dented cans
This is the 3rd case of canned dog food we have received that contained some dented cans. The cans had to have been dented prior to packaging because the packaging was perfect. The dented cans in this case weren't dented as badly as previous cases we received, but I find this unacceptable. There is no pet store that I know of that puts dented cans on their shelves...should I expect less from Chewy?
My dog said, "this turkey is pretty good!"
The Rabbit I usually buy is out of stock, so I thought I would wait...bad idea. My dog started having trouble (in plain words) pooping; even though I also give her fresh peppers. So, I went ahead and tried the Turkey. She loves it, and she's back on track with the her outdoor "activities". I want to keep her regular and healthy, as I do not want to have to express her anal glands. And, of course because I love her! Give it a try if your thinking about about it. I also feed her the dry Natures Logic, mixed with a little bone broth, and a little turkey on top. My Vet says she's very healthy and keep doing what I'm doing.
My guys love this
I have two elder greyhounds, one with IBD who cannot eat chicken or red meats like beef so finding food they both can safely eat is a challenge. Nature's Logic turkey fits the bill. I mix it into their kibble to make a gravy and they gladly gobble it all up. For a special treat I'll put a spoonful of Nature's Logic in their bowls and they are delighted.
Natures Logic has always been our go to brand for kibble and canned . Her new regimen calls for canned only and our recent experience with Turkey Feast was fabulous. It came quick with new lids on cases abs she gobbled it all up . NL Turkey Feast will be a reorder for sure . Thanks Chewy for impeccable service and carrying great products like Natures Logic . A long time fan for sure ! Jim and Jewel
For Active Dogs
It's ok, bit more kcals than my dog needs, but is a quality product of simple ingredients Wish it was lower in calories.