Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Foam Aerosol Spray, 17.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works to eliminate the toughest pet odors.
- Targets severe dog messes including urine, diarrhea, vomit and blood.
- Foam penetrates down into carpet to power out severe dog messes.
- Safe for use around pets and home when used as directed.
- Gets rid of stains and smells permanently, instead of just masking them.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bissell Spot Clean Pet Stain & Odor 2X Concentrated Machine Formula, 32-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Sunny Lemon Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 128-oz bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$3.92Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.72Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Aerosol Dog Stain & Odor Eliminator Foam, 17.5-oz bottle, 2 count$18.84Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.90Autoship Price
- Simple Green Bio Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$8.02Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 16.9-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Hardfloors Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Carbona Oxy Powered Dog & Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$6.18Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover Spray Melon Burst, 32-oz bottle$11.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 16-oz bottle$7.65Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||N/A||N/A|
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet||Fabric, Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Hard Surface, Hardwood Floor||Hard Surface, Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Truly a Miracle
Having a puppy requires this product to eliminate those accidents during training. It’s amazing.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! READ FIRST!
We used this on a large rug that our Chihuahua peed on. The smell of the product itself is worse than the actual dog urine. My husband HATES the smell of this stuff, and we've tried everything to remove the odor of the product. We've saturated the rug at least 5 times with vinegar and water and sucked it up with our wet vac. We've used Zorbx twice. We've left the rug outside for weeks at a time. However, the headache-causing smell of the product is still present. I called the company today, and they informed me that the smell will not go away unless we hire a restoration company to remove it. They also said they have no plans to change their product. Luckily this is a rug and we can easily remove and replace it, but it was expensive. We're rolling it up today and plan on leaving it outside all winter in a dry spot in hopes that the smell will eventually dissipate, but I think we'll end up replacing the rug in the spring because of the obnoxious odor. I wish I would have just used vinegar and water from the get go. This product sucks!
I bought two of these, one had the inside sprayer broken so it can’t be used. I wrote to Chewy, responded to their delivery confirmation email that said I could reply to, and never heard back. Not like you Chewy, what’s up?
Easy to use
Good for quick clean ups and love the fragrance . Not for total urine remover but gets the job done for a quick cover up
I’ve tried several stain removers for the carpets and/or couch and this by far has worked the best, not to mention it has a really nice smell.
Best pet cleaner we’ve found
This is by far the best cleaner we’ve for our dog. She vomited a lot on our rug and we can’t even tell where it is was.
works very well
My puppy is potty training and I purchased this and the smell is pleasant. He no longer “goes” in the same spot as a previous accident thinking it is okay despite using previous cleaning products. I can still slightly see the marks but all spots were cleaned first with inferior products. With a harder scrub brush, I am hoping I won’t be able to see them soon.
This scent is SOOOO strong, it will linger for days after you spray it and make your whole house smell. I hate it. Used once and suffered the consequence for a week of headaches caused by the fragrance in this. Will never buy again.
so much better than the regular spray
This foaming spray is so much better than the traditional spray and it works on a wide variety of stains, so easy to use and works on pretty much everything.
Spray dosent work!
It won't spray but a stream of cleaner! I can't use it! So disappointed! Needed a good foam spray! It does smell good! Oh well !