Nature's Miracle Dual Action Hard Floor Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Odor-locking technology seeks out, traps, and works to actually destroys stain and odor matter
- Specially formulated to safely remove stains and odors from hard surfaces
- Safe for all hard floors and surfaces
- No rinsing necessary
- Safely works to eliminate new and deep-set stains and odors from sealed wood, ceramic tiles, vinyl, linoleum, brick, concrete and grout
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Formula Dog Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- OUT! Oxy Fast Activated Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$4.63Chewy Price$4.40Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover Refill, 1.3-gallon bottle$27.45Chewy Price$32.49List Price$26.08Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
- Bissell PRO Oxy Stain Destroyer Pet Pretreat Stain Remover Spray, 22-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Additive Laundry Boost, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Carpet & Room Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator, 30-oz, 1 count$1.72Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Angry Orange Bio-Enzymatic Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- OUT! PetCare Advanced Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$11.98Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Frisco Spot Cleaning Wipes, 70 count$6.55Chewy Price$6.22Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Enzymatic Severe Mess Stain & Odor Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Hard Surface, Hardwood Floor||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery||Carpet, Hardwood Floor, Bedding, Clothing/Laundry||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, Cleaning Solvent, Surfactant...||Water, Soya Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Modified Polymer...|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
376 Customer Reviews
Not a fan of the scent
Seems to work fine as a hard floor cleaner. But the Q&A answered by Chewy Staff said this has a light citrus scent. It does not... it just smells like soap. It's not a great smell but it doesn't linger so it's fine
I have multiple small dogs in my home. I had used white vinegar diluted for years, but it only made the house small like vinegar. This absolutely eliminates any odor from my wood floors and when I mop the floors with it, it leaves a pleasant odor.
Excellent pet mess cleaner!
I have used this cleaning agent on my hardwood floors for a few years. I love it! Cleans quickly and effectively and neither leaves an odor nor strips the finish from the hardwood. Highly recommended!
I purchased this to use on wood floor in bathroom, my dog uses puppy pads but usually misses or there's some splatter marks around the pad on the floor, and it works very well for that. I wanted a replacement for other antibacterial sprays I have been using due to the film and residue they leave behind, this item does not leave that which is a huge win! My only issue is I would like an item that has antibacterial properties, not just a cleaner for stains and odors that will not leave a residue behind so still looking for that. If not an issue for you, this item works great - removes odors and doesn't have a strong scent and doesn't leave residue/film behind.
Amazing Pee Cleaner
I have a cocker spaniel, now six, that insists upon taking a periodic whiz on a piece of furniture every other day. I’ve replaced all Carpet with tile throughout and have used mops and floor cleaners and everything on the market, but this is by far the best. It dissolves the dried urine quickly, and leaves a nice shine on the tiles I’ve cleaned.
Unfortunately,does not work on older(2wks old) urine stains on hardwood floor,as advertised,even with scrabbing and multiple appication. Does destroy odor.
Fast, affordable cleaner
I'm a big fan of this entire brand! I really like that it is an affordable enzyme cleaner especially when potty training new puppies or helping shampoo old carpets.
This stuff really works!
With a new pup in the house it was a matter of minutes before we had accidents on our rugs. I ordered Nature's Miracle having heard and read about it and it did not disappoint! After picking up or mopping up Cercei's leavings, I sprayed the areas and there has been not one iota of "poopy or peepee" scent from them. Plus no markings on the areas. I would highly recommend Nature's Miracle!
Our hardwood floor was black with cat pee. We sprayed this on and let it sit overnight and the wood is almost back to normal and the smell is gone. We are amazed at the results.
So far so good
My puppy has had a couple accidents and this seems to cut the scent and the incentive to revisit the same spot.