Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Calming Spray, 8-oz bottle
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Plant Extract Blend, Preservatives...||Special Proprietary Blend of Fragrance Extracts (Simulated Feline Pheromones), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (1.8%), Rosemary Oil (0.8%)...||Pheromones 0.02%, Inert Ingredients 99.98%.|
|Closure Type||—||—||Buckle, Slip On|
About This Item
- Features a calming scent!
- Safe for your home and your purring pal when used as directed.
- Helps to reduce stress, anxiety, and hyper-activity.
- Can be used to reduce separation and travel-induced anxiety.
- Promotes rest and relaxation without sedatives!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealComfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealbSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$30.00Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Calm Paws Purr Calming Essential Oil for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.68Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.90Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$18.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$64.99Chewy Price
- DealComfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 6$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
353 Customer Reviews
Took my 2 kittens on an 8+ hour road trip and this had them sleeping the whole time pretty much. Also helped when introducing them to my family’s two adult cats and dog. Definitely recommend.
This is great calming spray. Works!
My cats get all worked up going to the vet. I spray this all over the inside of their carriers. Before we get to the end of our driveway, it is working. The loud meowing stops.
I have used this for years on multiple cats & it has worked on most of the cats. I usually use when going to vet or when traveling to visit family out of state which is a 12 plus hour drive so I do have to use multiple times since doesn't last that long on some cats. I have had okay luck using on a cat in heat & has worked really well on feral cats when I trap them to get them spayed/neutered. It however has not helped w/ male cats that spray/fight.
Helps with separation anxiety
This spray works great. Our cats get a little anxiety when we leave for a weekend but if we spray this before leaving they are much more laid back when we get home. It's also great for rescues! Our youngest came into our care at about 3 weeks old as a rescue ferral kitten. He'll cry sometimes, scratch carpet, and paw (loudly) at our blinds. I spray this is his favorite trouble spots and he does not cause so much trouble. He is a sweetheart but needs some additional help calming down compared to our other adopted kitties that we weaned properly.
Didn’t work for elderly cat
I will give this product 3 stars.. I bought this so my cat would stop peeing in the house and my other two to stop scratching the couch. I have noticed there is no more scratching of the couch however the peeing is still continuing. My senior cat hisses everytime she leaves the litter box. We have 6.. and all cleaned twice daily. She has started going in the house - the vet said it was stress related since all of her tests came back normal. I thought this would help relieve her stress and stop going in the house but nope :(
Absolutely did not work for my 8 year old cats. Have also tried the treats with calming too, but they would not eat them because they were too hard, not soft chews.
My antisocial 11 year old stays in her own little world upstairs. She has everything she needs, but has to come out for water fountain and littler box, she’ll growl and hiss at my 2 other cats just walking past them. My male cat is 10 1/2 and other female is 7 years old. So they have shared the same space since they were kittens. Anyway I sprayed the carpet outside her room to lure her out and it worked, she doesn’t growl and snarl as much and she finally came downstairs. I’m spraying a little further to get her to stay downstairs. I only spray once a week. She seems more confident and looks forward to our playtime. Hope this helps.
Although this didn't have the same kind of calming effect that a pheromone spray would for my cat during transportation and a vet visit, it smells really nice, and I think it calmed ME down so it wasn't a total loss.
The spray barely had any scent at all. I have used other calming sprays with great floral scents but this one is terrible.
No good for my cat
I can’t say this won’t work for your cat but this does nothing for mine.