Nature's Specialties Aloe Re-Moistureizer Dog Conditioner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps rejuvenate your pup’s skin and coat for a lustrous feel and finish.
- Helps relieve itching.
- Deeply penetrates your canine’s skin and coat.
- Formulated with soothing aloe vera and jojoba oil.
- Use as is or dilute as desired.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- iGroom Vavoom Volumizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$26.75Chewy Price$25.41Autoship Price
- Top Performance SunGold Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$73.21Chewy Price$99.99List Price$69.55Autoship Price
- Top Performance Sea Breeze Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$82.42Chewy Price$99.99List Price$78.30Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Cranberry Essence 50:1 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Cranberry Facial Dog & Cat Facial Wash, 12-oz bottle$17.86Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.97Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Ginger Spice 50:1 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$17.50Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.63Autoship Price
- Frankie & Paisley 2-in-1 Oatmeal & Aloe Dog Shampoo + Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Top Performance Bright Magic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 5-gal bottle$159.99Chewy Price$151.99Autoship Price
- Top Performance True White Whitening Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$77.10Chewy Price$99.99List Price$73.24Autoship Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$42.50Chewy Price$44.99List Price$40.38Autoship Price
- Top Performance SilKote Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, a blend of essential oils including Aloe Vera & Jojoba, Vitamins A ...||Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil...||Purified Water, Vegetable-derived Conditioner & Detangler, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%)...||—||Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
great for dry hair
My collie has such dry and tangled hair even with brushing it every day. I use this deep condition treatment and let it sit for at least 10 minutes and it’s done a great job of putting moisture back into his coat and skin. The smell may be overwhelming for some, but I love it
My yorkie was starting to develop dry skin spots and her thin course hair was getting harder to detangle. The groomer recommended this for my fur baby and so happy she did! Smells soft and definitely a great conditioner.
soft but smelly
The label says lightly scented but the smell is strong and stuck to my dog for days. I don’t like the baby powder smell and it also triggered my fragrance allergy. If you don’t mind that though, it is very affective, my girl is so soft and shiny!
MAKES DOGS’ COATS FEEL LIKE SILK!
If you want your dog’s coat to be shiny and feel super silky smooth, look no further than this hot oil treatment. We use this at my job and I use it on my 4 dogs as well.