Nature's Specialties Quicker Slicker Ready To Use Dog Conditioning Spray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce drying and brushing time.
- Helps restore moisture to your pet’s coat.
- Adds a beautiful non-oily sheen.
- Comes ready to use.
- Leaves behind a pleasant scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Detangler Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Medium/Coarse, Silver$15.74Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pet Silk Rainforest Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner, 11.6-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb$12.49Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Japanese Thinning Pet Shears$88.06Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 4.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Groom 'N Fresh Cologne Dog Spray, 1-gal$65.50Chewy Price$62.22Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Daily Use Pet Detangler, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silk Chamomile Enriched Creme Rinse Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- ConairPROPET Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||A Proprietary Blend of Conditioners, Purified Water, High Quality Grade Cosmetic Silicon...||Water & Glycerin Silk & Keratin Proteins Araleaceae (Ginseng) & Rosa Robigiosa (Rose Hips) Coco Betaiine Amodimethicone Araleaceae Vitamins (A, D, E) Botanical Essence infused with Sweet Pea....||Water, Cosmetic Grade Aminomodified Silicone-polyether Copolymers, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride...||Deionized Water, Stearylkonium Chloride, Hexadecanol...||Purified Water, Conditioners, Aloe Vera Juice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||Sensitive Skin|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Too much perfume
This product has a very sweet fruity smell that gives me an instant headache. It the perfume also stays on the fur for a long time so that it gets on your hands when you pet your dog. I had to wash it off after a couple of hours so I'm not sure how well it helps to moisturize / condition the fur. If you like that perfume smell, then this might be a good product for you, but I could not use it.
A must for brushing!
I have an extremely thick coated Bernedoodle. This works wonders to ease brushing. I'm no longer pulling, tugging or hurting my dog! He tolerates brushing now! It as a very fresh LIGHT clean scent. The TRICK is to mist the 1st area you about to brush, then wait 5 minutes. (Give the product time to work and sink in!) then begin brushing. To save time, I mist the next area to be brushed before I start brushing the 1st area so by the time I'm done with the 1st, 5 minutes is up and the next section is now ready. Continue pre-spray in sections until the dog is completed. It's a wonderful product!
This is the best leave in conditioner I've ever used on my pups. It keeps their coats shiny and they never have any dandruff. It's great to use after shampoos and in-between washings.. The smell is fantastic as well. I highly recommend this product.
Works as advertised
Our golden doodle had huge knots in his tail. I searched for some methods to remove knots from golden doodle tails and saw this. One site said the only way was to cut them out. I ordered the Quick Slicker and my wife gave it a try. It took a little effort but the results were incredible. She was amazed how well it worked and was thrilled she did not have to cut his tail.