NaturVet L-Lysine Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated by veterinarians to help support your feline friend's healthy immune system.
- Kitty soft chew helps support conditions responsive to L-Lysine, an essential amino acid.
- Beneficial chew that helps support your furry friend's eye health.
- Healthy supplement to help support your cat's respiratory health, so he can breathe easier.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- PetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy L-Lysine Paw Gel Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.29Chewy Price$8.83Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 90 count$13.00Chewy Price$15.48List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Purr Dental Cat Supplement, 15mL bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.15Chewy Price$9.64Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast...||Active Ingredients: (Per Included Scoop) L-Lysinehydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (Enzymatic)...||Poultry Meal, L-Lysine, Water...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care|
|Food Flavor||—||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
My cat seems to be doing a little better He is not sneezing so much and he seems to be a little brighter and happier
Got hard after opening
These got hard right away after I opened them and I had to throw them away.
I don’t understand why this went up $3.50 in a month, over 30% increase. I’ll have to look for another source.
Cats hated them!
I have 11 cats. 10 are outside. I couldn't get most of my cats to eat these things. They aren't soft like advertised. Maybe because they were sent old. I've got two tubs of junk that I can't treat my cats with. Waste of money.
At first my cat wouldn't eat them. Then I broke it up and he eats it just fine (try breaking it up and put it on the food). I do the same for a feral cat outside. He likes them as well. As for the smell, there isn't a crazy over whelming scent. Also, the product breaks up very easy and doesn't seem to be hard at all....Placing my second order now...
Picky feral cats?
These chews are so nasty even the feral cats will not eat these "treats", I really should just send them back for a refund. Where can I do that??
Not Something to Re-Order
I was hoping this combo product would be a good addition to my cats' diets.. None of my 6 cats will touch this.
My latest rescue cat, Angel, was recently diagnosed with FHV - Feline Hepesvirus after multiple tests and visits to our vet, and finally an Internal Medicine Specialist vet appointment. It is assumed that she contracted it as a kitten at a local shelter. In addition to the prescription antiviral meds she is on, L-Lysine was recommended as a twice daily supplement as it has been shown to reduce a cat's symptoms during a viral outbreak and help supplement their immune systems. I mix it with a spoon of wet food at each feeding and while her symptoms are not 100% gone yet, they have gotten much better. It's not overly expensive and I will continue to give it to her to hopefully help prevent future outbreaks now that she is stable and has a forever home.
Won't eat it
My cat wouldn't even play with it when I tossed across the room
Cat won’t eat Treats
Cat won’t it eat plus the treats were all stuck together