NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recommended to support healthy hip and joint function and to maintain joint flexibility
- Helps alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise
- Great for younger pets as a preventative measure to help maintain healthy cartilage and joint function in active pets
- Provides important antioxidants to help protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage
- Helps to support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet No Toot Plus Fennel Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Skin & Coat Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Cats & Small Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Brain's Best Friend Soft Chew Brain & Nervous System Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$12.99Chewy Price$13.50List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$44.49List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Oil Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 28 count$24.71Chewy Price$23.47Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$9.63Chewy Price$18.49List Price$9.15Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Medium Dog Breeds, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 120 count$10.99Chewy Price$12.55List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$25.50Chewy Price$26.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 30 count$16.71Chewy Price$16.79List Price$15.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Yucca Schidigera, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source), Glucosamine HCl 99% (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
Great with all my dogs
All my dogs take it and it helps my olds dogs with her arthritis and her Mobility thanks for the creation of this pill
He's worth every dime
My lab will be a very large dog. He needs all the joint protection that he can get. He is very active so I got him these tablets as a safeguard for his adult years.
My Best companion
My dog seems to be moving better and back to running and playing.
Vet highly recommended Glucosamine for my Lab who will be going into surgery for torn ACL rear let leg.
Greatly Helped My Senior Dog’s Mobility
My 15 year old, 70lb dog had extreme difficulty standing up from a sitting or lying position. She had difficulty walking too. This product provided immediate relief to my fur campanion. She can easily stand and goes for a walk now. I accidently skipped one day and noticed a difference. These work and I’m thrilled.
I’m probably not a good source of help. My girl has been taking them daily for years. Every year I increase dosage by a pill a day. She’s up to 4 a day. I really can’t telling a difference but won’t stop giving them to her.
Needs better flavor
One of my dogs will eat these but my picky eater won’t. This is the best deal of all the naturvet glucosamine tablets (at least for large dogs)
My lab/golden has no problem eating these plain (as if it were a treat) or in his kibble every morning. He gobbles it right up, though he's not one to turn down any food item. They're soft enough to be easily broken in half for smaller dogs. I'll be buying these again!
Spring in their step
All three of my dogs have been taking this. The two older ones are more agile and the middle aged dog is enjoying the benefits as well.
Big Helper !
Been using this for 15 years on two dogs. First was Australian Shepherd with very serious arthritis. No prescription "medication" worked. Vet suggested trying Naturvet. After two weeks off taking this, there was a dramatic difference in her movement, particularly up and down stairs. Now using on second dog, again saw dramatic difference in his ability to move. Never even tried prescription meds this time.