NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural active ingredients help support normal bowel function.
- Contains pumpkin to help boost soluble fiber and maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Tasty treat that dogs won’t mind taking.
- Helps support healthy anal sac and gland function.
- For use in dogs over 12 weeks old.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 30 count$9.50Chewy Price$11.35List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- NaturVet Skin & Coat Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Medium Dog Breeds, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 65 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.32List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Pet MD Catalyst + Ethyl Ester Omega-3 Chews Dog Supplement, 60 Count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$65.94Chewy Price$62.64Autoship Price
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Small Dogs & Cats, 60 count bottle$15.29Chewy Price$14.53Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$9.00Chewy Price$13.30List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- NaturVet Stool Ease Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 40 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Probios Dispersible Powder Supplement, 5-lb jar$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- StrellaLab Digestion+Immunity Probiotics Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$28.91Chewy Price$27.46Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 tsp Min) Flaxseed 1200 mg, Psyllium Seed Husk 240 mg, Dandelion Root 75 mg...||Active Ingredients: Enzyme Blend, Yucca Schidigera, Ginger...||Active Ingredients (Tsp): Pumpkin Seed Powder 623 mg, Granulated Pumpkin Seed 267 mg, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder 135 mg...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Unflavored||Beef, Liver, Meat||Peanut Butter|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
309 Customer Reviews
Prior to using No Scoot my dog used to have to go to the vet once a month to have her anal glands expressed. Since I have been using No Scoot, I have only had to take her once in in a year's time to have the glands expressed. It is such a great natural product that I always recommend it to people whose dogs have anal gland issues.
Saved the day
These have been a life saver. If these didn't work she was going to have to have an operation...no operation needed!!
My dog loves the flavor and I love the price. This is her daily treat and so far since she has been taking No Scoot there have been no vet visits to take care of the problem.
Nature Vet no scoot plus pumpkin
Live the price very descent affordable and it ships within 2 days I recommend this product especially If your dogs have diarhea
Scoots seem to help out GR
Our GR was having some digestive issues. Obviously, we did not expect these things to be the magic potion to solve her problems. We do believe that she is improving. And, she loves them!!!
Dog loves these.
My dog loves these chews and has not had a problem with scooting since started taking these. Would highly recommend for any dog having problems.
I will tell you the service I receive from Chewy is amazing. They ship the same day or next day. Prices are unbeatable. This product seems to work well. It was recommend by my vet.
Big Help for Anal Sacs
I’ve been using this product for several years and it has reduced the need for anal sac cleaning from every 2 months to once a year. My dog likes the taste of them too.
No Scooting going on here
My Chi loves these. I haven't seen her do the rug scoot since.
My dog has had issues with leaky anal glands for years. We would get them expressed regularly at the vet, but that only did the trick for so long. We’d also use pumpkin in her food, but that didn’t seem to do much. Our vet recommended that we try a fiber supplement like this. We have been giving my 45lb. dog one chewy per day and she hasn’t had a bad smelling anal glad in a few months. I only wished we had found this product sooner!