NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural active ingredients help support normal bowel function.
- Contains pumpkin to help boost soluble fiber and maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Tasty treat that dogs won’t mind taking.
- Helps support healthy anal sac and gland function.
- For use in dogs over 12 weeks old.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$20.99Chewy Price$26.28List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$27.37Chewy Price$35.99List Price$26.00Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Pork Liver Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.29Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.53Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Scoot Away Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Peanut Butter Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$29.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$8.86Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.42Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk...||Active Ingredients: (Per Bar) Proprietary Pumpkin Blend, 2800 mg, (larch tree extract...||Active Ingredients: Enzyme Blend, Yucca Schidigera, Ginger...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Pumpkin Blend (Larch Tree Extract, Digestive Resistant Maltodextrin And Pumpkin Powder), Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin, Papaya, Total Microbial Count (Lactobacillus Acidophilus...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
300 Customer Reviews
Big Help for Anal Sacs
I’ve been using this product for several years and it has reduced the need for anal sac cleaning from every 2 months to once a year. My dog likes the taste of them too.
My dog has had issues with leaky anal glands for years. We would get them expressed regularly at the vet, but that only did the trick for so long. We’d also use pumpkin in her food, but that didn’t seem to do much. Our vet recommended that we try a fiber supplement like this. We have been giving my 45lb. dog one chewy per day and she hasn’t had a bad smelling anal glad in a few months. I only wished we had found this product sooner!
Chewy pulls through again!!
This product is great! My uncle’s little dog had some tummy issues and was clearly uncomfortable. I had taken my dog to his vet several times for the same thing. I knew Chewy would have what he needed. So I ordered Naturvet right away and it was delivered in no time. My uncle’s dog is doing great now, I’m happy to say. I’ve always been able to count on Chewy, whether it be a product I need or an email with a question, they are always so helpful. Very thankful!!
Similar ingredients to one I bought from our vet, so decided to give them a try. Little finicky dog eats them and it helps with his going potty. Glad we found them.
My dog needed chews to help her itching problem. I liked the natural fiber ingredients. The texture is good, and there was no resistance by her to eating the treats. I am quite satisfied. Helped give her some relief.
I Recommend This Product
I have two dogs that tend to have the anal gland issues. So I make sure I give them the Scoot Plus. It really helps with their glands. I highly recommend this for others with the same problem with their dogs .
Crush Up For Wet Food
My mini poodle was “sneak scooting” occasionally. She would not eat them at first, even the half portion I choose for a 10 pound dog. Now I just crumble it into her food and she doesn’t notice. It’s been several months since I’ve seen a scoot.
So far they seem to help
My dogs (randomly) have issues with their sacs. One ended up with an anal sac abcess. I've been treating them with the No Scoot for about 13 days, the fishy smells has been drastically reduced. I do still feed pure pumpkin to help increase moisture intake and fiber. I feel this product has made a difference. We will continue to use the two jars I purchased and see where that takes us. I will definitely consider purchasing again as long as th dogs continue to do well.
My last order was great, always comes quickly and the puppy seems to like it,
Not a good formula!
Not sure why I decided to try these when we have been giving the dogs Zesty Paws Scoot Away with great success. This brand is terrible to be perfectly honest. The treats are very dry and on the harder side of soft so my old guy just swallows whole and I ended up having to crumble them before giving to him. The worst is what it did to their gut, both dogs started to feel the need much more frequently and with very soft and messy poops that required cleaning both of them afterwards. This was the only diet change so pretty obvious it’s this product giving them problems.