NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Support soft chews are the ideal product for your pet’s essential needs: digestion, skin and coat, and vitamins and minerals
- Digestive enzymes help support proper digestion and a healthy digestive tract
- Omega-3, 6 and 9 for healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin for added joint support in dogs
- Vitamins and minerals to support overall health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$19.59Chewy Price$24.49List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty 10-for-1 Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealVetIQ Hickory Smoke Flavor Soft Chew Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chew Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$10.75Chewy Price$13.18List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Beef Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Multi Vitamin Max Strength Smoked Salmon Flavored Soft Chews All-In-One Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Hemp Elements 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 180 count$75.94Chewy Price$72.14Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Pre & Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealPetLab Co. Joint Care Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Dried Poultry Liver, Cane Molasses, Wheat Flour...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Active Ingredients:Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Chicken||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
399 Customer Reviews
My 13-year old mini aussie shepherd - border collie mix started losing control of his back legs. First one leg started collapsing, then both. The vet diagnosed him with degenerative joint disorder and I started him on these and noticed a difference immediately. I then added the PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Soft Chews and he hasn't fallen since. It's been about 3 weeks now. Sometimes I give him the whole chew and other times I crumble it over his food. He loves them either way! (And he's very picky!)
These are great. My GSD is been getting them since 8 weeks old and they helped a lot with appetite. Also he gets a lot of healthy energy after them. Plan to feed them till he is at least 2 year old then switch to something for the joints.
Helped skin issues after dog pregnancy
My dog was pregnant in the spring, and after she developed very dark skin on her tummy, and weird black specks by her nipples (I think they’re black heads?), and some strange lumps on different parts of her skin. I wasn’t sure what to do so I bought these (few months later). Within a week the dark skin was gone and back to her normal pink, and the black specks had significantly gone away. She still has a few black specks but it’s getting less and less as I continue using it. The strange lumps have also started shrinking and I barley notice them now. Definitely recommend! 10/10
All in one vitamins are perfect!
Dogs love them so they are a great bribing tool! I coax them into their cages with these. Works every time. My dogs are over 150 lbs each so they get 4 a day. They seem to be doing well on these. Feisty as ever!. Packed 120 per jar- and great price too!
The chews make my dog's coat so shinny and soft. My tinkerton loves the taste
Take your vitamins
My girl loves these.! Our word for her daily multivitamin is “ candy” and it’s one of her favorite things. She needs a multivitamin for her malabsorption issue to be sure that she is covered!
Dogs won’t eat.
I’ve 3 dogs and not a single one will eat them. So it’s impossible to know if they will help in anyway. - Wish they were a nice flavor for them.
My dogs love this. I have one dog that has a nervous stomach and this helps her keep her food down.
Ok & Affordable
Black lab very athletic, 3 yrs old I wanted her to start on a supplement. I felt this was the best for the bang I do 2 chews per day. I'm just unsure of all the added ingredients so I'm sure I'll change it up after these are gone. Our small dog will not take them. I want a clean ingredient dog vitamin by Dr. Gary PLZ. His dog food is amazing that I get here at Chewy. I am very particular and do a lot of leg work with research.
Like Flintstones Vitamins for Dogs
I'm sure there are better vitamins out there as far as ingredients but these are soft & my doggies look forward to getting one every morning. I give them one then have my coffee in peace before I feed them. They are soft enough to break up for my toy breeds.