Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a satisfying cheese and liver flavor!
- Specifically formulated to support digestive health and promote proper intestinal microflora.
- Formulated to help support healthy digestion, promote proper stool quality, provide immune system support, and provide naturally occurring micro-organisms, which may help curb occasional flatulence.
- Contains 1 billion CFUs of live, beneficial bacteria cultures and prebiotic Inulin, which helps stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Can be used as a treat or given during mealtime!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- PetHonesty 10-for-1 Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty SuperVitamin + Max-Strength Smoked Salmon Flavored Soft Chews All-In-One Dog Vitamin Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Probiotic Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Cheese...||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...||Guaranteed Analysis Per Capsule: 1 Billion Cfu Fermentation Cultures of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Bifidobacterium Bifidum...||Active Ingredients: Parsley, Slippery Elm Bark, Ginger Root...||Dried Whey, Inulin (carrier), Gelatin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Cheese, Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Gluten Free||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
406 Customer Reviews
Helps With Itchy Paws!
I got these for my 5 year old St. Bernard who was having horrible issues with her skin. She’d lick at her paws constantly, causing red spots and her ears were always red and smelled terrible. We’ve added these probiotics into her diet as well as switched to a grain free kibble and her red paws are nearly gone! I have noticed she’s been a bit more gassy and has had more frequent bowel movements since starting the new food and probiotics, but her stools are healthy so no problems there. In addition to an anti-inflammatory gel for her ears, her ear issues have also diminished. At half the cost of other pro/prebiotics, these are great. I put 4 on top of her food and she eats them straight away! Each pack I’ve gotten the chews were slightly soft and she will eat them happily either as a treat or with her food, but they require some chewing.
less bad breath and healthy gut
I wish I had added this to my dogs diet earlier. People take pro and prebiotics for their gut and healthy digestion. I have noticed that my dogs breath smells much better and he has a better appetite. I am sure I will see more improvements in his health as time goes on when the takes these. These supplements have excellent nutritional value to his health
So far so good.
I adopted a 9 month old Rottie about three months ago and from the very beginning she had horrendous runs. I put it down to a new home, getting used to things and the different food she was eating. I wanted to try something that was not medication before, as a last resort I was going to take her to the vets and have her checked for a stomach ailment. I did some research online and I came across these. I have to admit, I was a bit dubious about whether they would fix her problem but after about a week or so and giving her three chews a day (70lb) it seems as though they are doing what they are supposed to do. My dog does tend to eat anything she comes across hidden in the grass etc. before I catch her in time, so she did have a lapse where the runs returned for a day but after one day of chews it cleared up. When I was researching, it said that they need pre and probiotics. Some other brands don't have the pre, so this is why I went with this product. Can't beat the price either.
My older dog sometimes seems itchy or just restless, sometimes multiple bathroom trips. These have seemed to help all of that. Her overall health has seemed to improve.
Didn't notice a difference
I decided to be committed to this product and I gave my girl 2 of these probiotics a day. I didn't notice a difference in the beginning, so I decided to stay committed to the product. I was thinking maybe it may just take time for it to work for my girl. There wasn't a difference at all. To put it in perspective, I gave my girl 2 of these probiotics a day until I didn't have any more of them. I didn't miss a single day. I'm glad many people have seen benefits from this product, unfortunately I did not.
TOO HARD TO CHEW
My dog is 15+ years old and her teeth are not firm enough to chew something this hard. (Why did they call it "soft chews" ? Perhaps they are just stale.) I will give it to some neighbors who have younger dogs.
Came smashed up.
Chewy shipped these in a box with a 40lb bag of food. Container of chews was smashed and broke open. Chews went everywhere when I opened the box. I tried messaging them but went to an error page. Dogs ate most of the chews off the floor before I could get em. Chewy should package stuff better. On another note, the dogs do love them, and they do work to keep the yeast out of his ears.
I gave my dog a whole chewy probiotic and it did not do to good she had diarrhea, I have been playing with the tablet because my dog is a very small dog.So I cut it in half I think I have got the right dose for her and it seems to be working very well for her thank you.
Seems to have sorted out puppy’s gut
I give our puppy one pre-& Probiotic at lunch time and it seem to be working. They are soft and chewable and he enjoys them.
Love This Product
Mostly purchased for my 2 older Yorkies who are having digestive issues. After about 2-3 weeks I noticed a difference in how they potty and their overall health.