Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s wellbeing in mind.
- Paw-fect for boosting the general health of all ages, breeds and sizes.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids.
- The delicious taste of liver makes it hard to turn down these chewables.
- Created from quality ingredients with the highest standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 150 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- PetHonesty 10-for-1 Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chew Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$10.75Chewy Price$13.18List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 240 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Omega 3 Chews Pure Fish Oil Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 120 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Daily Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Chewable Tablets Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$10.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Cellulose...||Organic Kelp, Organic Flaxseed, Fish Protein Powder...||Liver Meal, Stearic Acid, Sucrose...||—||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Calcium, Phosphorus...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Senior||Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care...||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Immune Support, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||—||Liver, Meat||—||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
My girls love these!
I buy what I believe to be a very high quality and nutritious "kibble". I also supplement their diet with a little bit of fresh vegetables and healthy meat like skinless chicken breast for a healthy treat. But to make sure they're getting everything they need I was told to supplement their diet with a vitamin. Looking at different vitamins I felt these offered a broad spectrum of both vitamins and minerals. My girls have been trained to think they're a treat and I've incorporated a vitamin 'treat' as part of their bedtime routine. They love it and I feel better seeing them thrive and knowing the girls are healthy.
Not only a great value, but also a vet approved brand. With four dogs, I can’t find a better quality or value.
Pleased with these
My dog eats these no problem. I put them in her wet food in the morning. I honestly think her coat got more shiny since I started giving her vitamins. I’ll have to switch to the senior tablet that the brand offers because she is going to be 7 next year. They recommend only giving this to dogs 1-7.
My dogs say no
I really wanted this to work but my Pomeranian won’t touch theses. My lab who eats anything will eat them. I won’t buy these again. They are hard tablets which I didn’t realize. For some reason when I saw chewable I thought they be soft.
My wonderful dog, Ellie, has no problem in taking this supplement. She is a great member of our family and we want her to stay as healthy as possible!!
We have used this brand for at least a year. The dogs love it and eat it without hiding it in something like peanut butter.
Great sub for a discontinued product.
I bought these after failing several times with multiple soft chew brands. Dolly only likes chewables. I wish these came in a larger size for larger dog breeds. 3 chewables seems a bit excessive for a 60lb dog.
I purchased these vitamins for my dog because she was anemic. She is 14 and now has more energy than she has had in years. So glad I found these vitamins
Great for senior dog
My senior dog has only a few teeth so he eats a soft diet and has little interest in his dry food even moistened. I was worried he wasn’t getting enough nutrients so I picked up these and have made a huge difference! I have to break them up and wrap in a piece of cheese (he can’t chew Them). But he gets them down. So glad to find these. Great for senior dogs w poor eating.
vitamins, vitamins, vitamins
No problem with my Belgian Shepherd taking the vitamin as long as I rub peanut butter all over it.