NaturVet Septiderm-V Skin Care Lotion Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for cats and dogs over six weeks of age.
- Removes dirt with out stripping natural oils and Veterinarian recommended for regular bathing.
- Helps relieve itching that may be caused by hot spots, flea bites, dermatitis, rashes and skin allergies.
- Very effective deodorant shampoo and excellent grooming aid.
- Natural product made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aloe & Baby Powder Scent Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 1-gal bottle$68.99Chewy Price$108.00List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath, 5-oz bottle$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Nail Clippers, Small$8.07Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Vet's Best Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Hot Spot Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Foam, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush, Medium$11.43Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- ConairPRO Dog Shedding Blade, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Soft Dog Slicker Brush, Small$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- ConairPRO Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
- Richard's Organics Moisturizing Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Skin Care Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N-Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16)...||Glycerin, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol...||Active: Hydrocortisone 1%, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 0.5%, Inactive: Propylene Glycol...||Active Ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Oat Flour...||Oatmeal Protein, Tea Tree Oil, Distilled Witch Hazel...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Calming||Skin & Coat Health||Allergy Relief||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Calming|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Lifesaver for our three pitties
Have kept this in our house for a little over two years now. This is a life saver for when our dogs are itchy and/or have hot spots. Usually clears up the issue within three-four days of use. 100% recommend.
Amazing for allergies!
My dog was having a really hard time with allergies, and this worked great. I still had to keep a cone on and watch him, but it allowed him to at least calm down and not be frantic.
Toxic to smell
To much man made chemical and smells poisonous,although it seems to be working.
Yup, This is good antibacterial stuff that helps itchy spots heal quickly. And matter of fact, I like the smell. Smells like good medicine to me.
Why does it smell like pinesol
It works wonderfully,although it smells like pinesol,we were wondering why?
Works like a charm!
I have used this on both my dog and my cat. It's perfect for stopping paw licking on my dog, and stomach licking on my cat. Before using this, my cat had licked all of the hair off of his stomach. The vet couldn't figure out why, so I gave this a try. His hair is growing back nicely!
Our cat was scratching her neck area raw and had scabs from allergy (per vet). Applied this spray everyday for a week and her neck has cleared up! She is certainly not a fan!! I'm assuming I will still have to apply on a frequent basis but worked great!!
Septiderm-V is great stuff, it works well on my girl who has crazy reactions to any environmental changes. I have to use it at the minimum every other day to keep the sores from coming back. Grateful to have found this product!!
My family's senior cat has been losing fur and scratching lately due to her dermatitis. I ordered this in hopes of giving her relief from itching and to heal the skin/fur. Just ONE use and she's improved GREATLY. So glad I found it. Thanks!
It works. Stray it on the location they are scratching and the dogs stopped scratching.