Necoichi Chirimen Clover Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with kimono-grade chirimen rayon fabric that’s soft and durable so it can stand up to daily use.
- Adjustable design ensures a snug fit by simply tugging on opposite ends of collar to suit your cat’s proportions.
- Break-away clip buckle quickly comes undone if it gets caught to keep your kitty safe while exploring.
- Clover pattern charm with a bell inside adds a touch of swagger and playfulness to his every move.
- Handmade in Tokyo, Japan by expert artisans with a deep understanding of the needs of cats everywhere.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Oribon Kimono Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Sakura Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.13Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Fireworks Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Navy, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Ninja Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Green, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Temari Dynasty Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Zen Gold Fish Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Japanese Kimono Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$13.43Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Kimono Bandana Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Pawtitas Glow in the Dark Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Green, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Daruma Charm Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
These are the best cat collars
The cat collars by Necoichi are the best. Fits kitten to cat and has this great little bell so you know where you kitty is. They come in different colors and different styles. They look comfortable and my
LOVE THIS COLLAR. I was afraid it wouldn't fit my kitten because she was so small at the time, but it fits perfect. It is adjustable so I can use this collar her whole life. And the bell is not loud surprisingly.
Kimono Cat Collar with Bell
These cat collars are beautiful! They are decorative and not for use for tags or leashes. They are very stretchy with a breakaway fastener. I have found they need to be readjusted from time to time or else they become too loose and will come off. Otherwise they are perfect for the beautiful indoor cat who just needs to look fabulous!!!
Not for Labs with string fetish.
Okay so having lived in Japan, and having gotten my Siamese while there, I purchased the Navy one. I loved it! The single bell rings loud enough to find where she is hiding. I love the material as it is very similar to the actual Yukatas worn there. HOWEVER we have discovered these are not Labrador friendly. Especially if the Lab has a string fetish. She “lost” it and the Labrador found it. Ordering a replacement and will purchase a back up replacement next shipment.
it’s so cute but…
It is so cute but the buckle becomes unclasped so easily that within a day or two it’s typically just sitting in the middle of the living room because the cat scratched it off. So it’s not secure which is annoying since it’s not exactly cheap for a cat collar. Have tried other ones and they are just as bad. Sad
Our lovely little black cat looks fabulous in this beautiful collar. It really suits her, and even though it's more than I'd usually pay for a collar, I'm very glad I bought it! It's well made and unusual. Really recommend. No trouble with loosening as I pulled the little knots hard to secure them once I'd got the size right for her.
Necoichi Chirimen Clover Collar
This breakaway collar is so beautiful! I am planning to purchase it for my beautiful, black Siamese, Lady Siam! It would look beautiful with her shiny, black coat! Besides, she told me,"I like pink."!!!
I would like to give this collar 5 stars, but, I found that some of the complaints other customers have had are valid: the adjustment on the collar does loosen rather quickly, and the bell was crushed within minutes of my Cinnamon wearing it and trying to bite it off. BUT i have also found workable solutions to these issues. I adjusted the collar to the appropriate tightness for my cat (Cinnamon), and sewed a simple stitch into the material to keep it in place. When she grows, I can snip the stitch easily without damaging the collar, readjust and sew a new stitch in place. As for the bell, she lost interest in it almost immediately after the initial bite, and if necessary, I can always remove it and replace it with something else. Either way, Cinnamon is comfortable in her new collar. Yes, I understand that, as a consumer, we want no issues with the products we buy, but it was nothing a little ingenuity couldn't fix, and shouldn't take away from this adorable collar.
Fits small kittens
This ones pretty cute and it fits small necks. It’s adjustable and easy to make a larger size. I ended purchasing a couple other styles too.
I had to keep putting this back on my cat
First few days were amazing with the collar. The design was cute and the bell was a nice little add on. It was very unique…but my cat kept figuring out ways to loosen the collar all the off especially when she somehow learned that messing with knots made it loose. I really wished this collar did work. The picture included was after the 10th time she removed it