Necoichi Chirimen Fireworks Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with kimono-grade chirimen rayon fabric that’s soft and durable so it can stand up to daily use.
- Adjustable design ensures a snug fit by simply tugging on opposite ends of collar to suit your cat’s proportions.
- Break-away clip buckle quickly comes undone if it gets caught to keep your kitty safe while exploring.
- Gold kitty charm with a bell inside adds a touch of swagger and playfulness to his every move.
- Handmade in Tokyo, Japan by expert artisans with a deep understanding of the needs of cats everywhere.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNecoichi Chirimen Clover Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Baby Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.01Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Sakura Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell, Yellow, Medium: 9 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$8.99Chewy Price$11.34List Price
- Necoichi Oribon Kimono Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Breakaway Buckle Cat Collar, Pattern 1$11.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Kimono Bandana Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Pink, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$21.98Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Safe Cat Fashion Adjustable Breakaway Cat Collar, Pink Zebra$6.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Japanese Kimono Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Not perfect, but I love it!
I purchased this collar in the navy color about 6 months ago for my roughly 8lb indoor-only cat. The attached photos are after 6 months of wear (I flipped the collar over in the second photo so you could better see the print from both sides). It didn't feature the pink flowers as much as I'd hoped but is still very nice. The fabric seems to be much more comfortable for my cat--it hasn't frayed from her scratching at it, and it still looks beautiful. I neglected to take photos when I first received it so while I don't believe the collar was adjustable on both sides when I first got it, I can't say for sure. You can see that it's only adjustable on one side now unless I redo the knotting on the collar. Either way, I was able to adjust it to the perfect size. I removed the bell and have not yet added an ID tag so while the collar does loosen over time, it may not be happening to me as much as it has to other reviewers. You can either sew in a couple of stitches or be prepared to adjust from time to time. Overall, very happy with how this collar has held up!
Pretty collar with a great bell
This collar is really cute when you get it and I love the way it adjusts (using the knots). It's very lightweight and despite the fact the color I requested (Midnight Blue) looking nothing like the color I received (very little variation), it's still a very pretty collar. The description says "breakaway" but it is not, the clasp is plastic but you HAVE to pinch the clasps to release it so I keep it around her neck very loosely in case she gets caught on something. Fast forward 4 months: it's fraying, the fabric feels really rough now and the cat is always scratching at it. My cat is an indoor cat that does not go outside so other than her grooming herself, the collar has not been exposed to any adverse conditions. I have already ordered a different collar for her, not re-ordering this one and I plan to take the bell off this collar and move it to the new collar. I still think it's a pretty collar but I wouldn't recommend it for kittens or teens, maybe older cats that don't groom as much? I don't know, this is my first cat, but comparing the collar's wear to my dog's collar, I wouldn't purchase again. On a positive note, it really is a great bell. Loud but not annoying and the kitten doesn't fiddle with it. The collar she wore prior to this one had a bell that was to small and I rarely heard it, she got stepped on a lot because I never saw her and couldn't hear her. We have not had that problem with this collar's bell.
My cat prefers this collar to wider/stiffer collars
This is a great collar if you can do basic sewing stitch. To prevent slipping I sewed a couple of stiches next to each side of the clasp. It looks "cool", it's soft and the adorable cat bell lets me kow where he is.
Super cute, but not for long. The collar tightens by sliding it through the knots. But it doesn’t stay tight. It just slides right open and falls off. I bought 4 of these and they all do the same thing. When they arrived the fabric was bright. Within a couple of weeks they were faded and tattered looking. I’m super disappointed.
doesn’t stay on
This collar is so cute but it just keeps sliding apart. I’ve tried making the knots tighter but it doesn’t work. It just keeps sliding and then falls off. The fabric also faded very quickly and tattered after Just a few weeks. I’m so disappointed.
This is the second collar I've ordered from this company. My sweet girl is hard on collars in general, so they last about six months, and I plan around that. I think it's because she's really into fashion and wants a change. (The last one I found in the back of the closet with the bell smashed flat. No idea how she pulled that off, pun intended.) This one looks great. The kitty-shaped bell is darling. It has just the right sound for her personality. When she's ready for a change, I'll pick another of your designs.
My girls love it
My girls took to it in an instant. They didn't fuss over it at all. The knots are easy to maneuver as well as tighten it. I personally like it better than the regular collar because of the cloth material. My cats look like they're more comfortable now.
Cute but stretches out
Very cute collar, love the kitty bell design. The collar stretches out after a few months and you have to constantly readjust it. It won't stay put!
Pretty but they fell off in two days.
These are great but I bought two and they both were lost the first day so Id say they are for indoor cats.
Collar is Total Waste of Money
This collar looks lovely. The bell is loud and great. However, the collar will NOT stay on! Our car gets this collar off multiple times daily and we spend more time searching for the collar than he spends wearing it. I’m aggravated I’ve completely wasted $15 on this collar. Don’t bother with this one. Find a better option.