NeoAlly’s Front Leg Dog Braces are designed to provide your canine companion with joint support. Even if your dog only has an issue with one leg, often the other leg could be at risk for getting hurt due to the imbalance caused by the injured leg—that’s why every purchase comes with two braces! They are made from a breathable, flexible and supportive neoprene and nylon material, so your pup doesn’t have to suffer from rubbing or pinching. These braces can be used post-surgery, to help heal an injury, or to help prevent carpal injuries and sprains.
- Every purchase comes with one pair of braces to support the injured leg and help ensure the other leg doesn’t become injured too from imbalance.
- Made from high-quality neoprene and nylon that won’t rub or pinch your dog’s skin.
- The straps have a reflective strip along the outside to help keep your furry friend visible in low lighting.
- Breathable and flexible while providing your pup with optimal compression.
- Can be used to help prevent carpal injuries and provide support post-surgery and for sprains.
Each dog front leg brace comes with 2 or 3 Reflective Velcro Straps (2 in XXS/XS and S/M, and 3 in L/XL) that secure the brace in place without moving or sliding down and more importantly provide visibility and safety in the dark
Safety, Safety, and Safety!
Dog walking at night can be risky, especially when your dog has wounded or weak leg due to issues such as arthritis. With NeoAlly dog leg braces, you do not have to worry about this anymore. NeoAlly brace comes with multiple reflective straps, which are placed on the outside of each leg, easily visible by passing bike riders or vehicle drivers, providing you and your dog the much needed safety in the dark. NeoAlly Reflective Dog Leg Brace gives you peace of mind while walking your dog at night.
See all items by NeoAlly