NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Every purchase comes with one pair of braces to support the injured leg and help ensure the other leg doesn’t become injured too from imbalance.
- Made from high-quality neoprene and nylon that won’t rub or pinch your dog’s skin.
- The straps have a reflective strip along the outside to help keep your furry friend visible in low lighting.
- Breathable and flexible while providing your pup with optimal compression.
- Can be used to help prevent carpal injuries and provide support post-surgery and for sprains.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, XX-Small$43.40Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Large, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Small$35.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Medium$17.55Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Right Leg, X-Large$48.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small$34.50Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$35.71Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, X-Small$45.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
was more of a comfort thing, my dog didn't walk normal in them so when i put them on she wouldn't walk or move
Definitely a miracle
So happy with these for my fourteen year old senior citizen. Love love love them
Carpal pad support
These SM/M are smaller then the other ones purchased? The first pair had a blue border and wrapped around further on the leg? I needed the little bit of extra width to fit secure over leg bandage. I'm not sure why this size is smaller. Other then that it's great. Velcro holds very well. Stays in place with activity.
I recommend it
This is really good for Daisy. It seems to help her arthritis. Easy to put on and take out.
Didn't work for us
I bought these hoping they would offer joint support for my extremely senior dog. He hated them. So not, in my opinion worth it at all for arthritis support. Good quality though and easy to put on.
Worked perfectly for my mutt’s wonky legs
I can not thank the makers/sellers of this product enough. My mutt puppy’s legs are getting wonkier and wonkier the older and more active/daring that he gets. I’m not sure if he’s double jointed or having ligament problems, but while we’re trying to figure it out, we put these braces on him. Like the braces I use for my knees, it seems to work wonders for him. And it must be working because he doesn’t fight me when I put them on. The braces hold the joints from buckling (mostly), and I get less nervous when he’s running around. THANK YOU!!! PS, I got a size s/m for my 40lb+ wiener mutt (long body, short legs). I think like any brace, smaller is a safer bet than bigger for a brace.
Not for osteosarcoma
Bought these for my Dane mix who was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in right front leg on sadly, it did not help her. Brace seems ok and would probably work for other types of injuries, but not the straw I was grasping for
I found the photo of the product to be deceptive. These braces in the smallest size were too big for my six pound chihuahua.
Deer nose front limp
So my little deer nose Bruiser loves to jump from his chair or sofa. We have hard wood floors. Which really puts a hurt on his front leg joints when he comes down on them. He has been limping off and on. Cause it is really hurt to find anything for these xsmall breeds, these help. My little guy has a little more support and we hope it help keep the shock of jump from his front legs as much as possible. Plus we use floor cushions to help also. Recommend contacting vet so as not to cause more injuries. Plus side these are adjustable and read directions is always a must. Thank you
How does large fit?
I bought this brace for my 9-year-old German Shepherd for two reasons one as he has a hotspot on his forearm and two he had his left front leg amputated so he will have a lot of pressure on the right ankle/wrist. Many of the reviews suggest that the large is too large for large dogs in this case you can see in the picture that he is about 105 lb but has very thick forearms the large / extra large fits just right so keep in mind is not just about the size of your dog but the size of their forearms. So far he has not been able to get it off or chew at it to get to his hotspot and it does not drop down onto his foot when you put it on properly. Excellent brace would definitely recommend.