Next Gen Pet Products Cypress Fresh Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Clumping, Flushable, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Scented, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural||Natural||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Clumping|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Bamboo||—||Patented blend of whole kernel corn with an added natural plant material....|
About This Item
- Small pellet size helps reduce litter tracking, plus it’s flushable and compostable. So cleanup is a breeze!
- All natural ingredients and low-dust formula that is 100% safe for you and your feline friend.
- Cypress fresh combines the power of Japanese Hinoki wood and green tea leaves to fight bacterial growth that causes litter box odor.
- Natural odor control with green tea clumping cat litter uses nature’s technology to control odors, not harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances.
- Made without silica and provides superior odor control and moisture absorbency.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pine Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.44Chewy Price$17.52Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Fresh Scented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 11.7-lb bag, bundle of 2$67.98Chewy Price$64.58Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.46Chewy Price$16.59Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Healthy Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8.8-lb, case of 4$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- EcoPetBox Bio-Litter Cat Litter, 6.6-lb bag$11.16Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.60Autoship Price
- SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.18Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Kitty Litter, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
terrible clumping :(
when removing a clump, so much of it disintegrates. disappointed :(
Awesome Cat Litter
I searched high and low to find a cat litter that was natural, light weight, doesn’t smell perfumed or like I’m in the woods and clumps. I found this product several years ago and I haven’t found any cat litter that lives up to my expectations. Low dust and low tracking are just pluses that I’m very happy about! And my two cats don’t have any problems with it. Excellent product! Hopefully Chewy can keep it in stock!
My favorite cat litter
It's clean smelling and lasts a long time. Minimal tracking, and unlike the hard cat litter, not painful underfoot as I head to the corner to get the broom. I've moved away from the place I used to buy it in person, and am so pleased I can order it, because it's absolutely worth it. The cats love it, too.
Doesn’t clump well and pellets break down into dust quickly and seem to stay wet. Prefer the Green Tea version of this litter.
best purchase on a whim
Luckily I did not read any reviews before purchasing. I had been using the fresh step blue crystals before & literally every other clumping litter before that. The blue crystal dust was covering our bathroom so I drove to the pet store to purchase literally ANYTHING but. Saw this all natural cypress wood pellets, and decided my cat WILL love this. lol but from the moment I opened this bag I knew his finicky self would love it. Best scented litter ever. We are avid outdoor people and this reminds us of the woods. Super easy clean up. I did buy a large litter catching mat for in front of cat box also, as everyone knows all litter gets tracked outside the box. But my mat catches this and doesn’t get tracked throughout house. The scent is great, it’s different yes, but pleasant and easy. We are not weird cat people just wanted a normal CLEAN house & CLEAN cat box area. This was my best choice so far.
Love this litter
I have 3 fussy cats and they all love this litter. Keeps the smell down, clumps decently, and not too bad in tracking.
Pleasantly Surprised & Confused
When this product first showed up on chewy, I was intrigued but hesitant because there were so few reviews out there and they mostly seemed negative or mixed at best. However, having tried a variety of pellet and large grained litters for my DMH, this was essentially my last resort. I knew that I would likely be disappointed, but I simply wanted a litter that was low dust, minimal tracking, clumping, and wouldn't get stuck on my baby's paws. I started using Cypress Fresh on November 22nd and this has been my experience Cons: Dusty when pouring Clumps take several minutes to dry Pros: No litter between my cat's beans or on his legs Very little tracking beyond the litter mat Clumps haven't broken apart even when I can see they're not fully dry Great odor control For reference, this litter is used by a 2 year-old, neutered male DMH. He's healthy, 10.5 lbs (~5 kg), and doesn't have very strong smelling urine. His bowel movements, on the other hand, can clear a room, but this litter seems to dry them quickly enough to keep the area from smelling for long. The box is scooped every 1-2 days and I have yet to experience any issues with odor.
It was horrible and I almost vomited when scooping the litter . I won’t be buying this ever again .
Just ok, but!
Not buying it again! Tracks too much, costs too much, odor control not great, will keep looking!
My Favorite Cat Litter
I love this cat litter because it doesn't have an odor, it is easy to sweep up from my tile and wood floors, and a 6 pound bag definitely lasts for a month. I have one 16 pound very active four year old cat. I adopted my rescue cat in 2016. I tried many different brands of cat litter, but my fragrance allergies, my wood floors, and my cat preferred this brand.