Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Pumpkin Jack Splash Tuna in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with tuna and pumpkin as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory pumpkin soup in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based soup makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every pouch, with zero starches, GMOs or MSG.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWeruva Cats in the Kitchen Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Tummy Topper Pumpkin Puree Wheatgrass Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.5-oz, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Velvet Mousse Chicken Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Complements Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 2.1-oz, case of 10$13.70Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.01Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Cats in the Kitchen Love Me Tender Chicken & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.91Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.86Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Slide N' Serve The Showcase Chowdown Variety Pack Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 16$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Cats in the Kitchen 1 If By Land, 2 If By Sea Tuna, Beef & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$15.31Chewy Price$21.48List Price$14.54Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Broths Salmon in Broth with Meaty Bits Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$12.84Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.20Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Broths Variety Pack Grain-free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$13.08Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.43Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Velvet Mousse Tuna & Mackerel Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Broths Chicken in Broth with Meaty Bits Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$12.84Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.20Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Tuna, Pumpkin...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Mackerel...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Beef...||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Beef, Tuna, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
230 Customer Reviews
Pouch vs can
The pumpkin soup was good. I love the pumpkin and fish foods for my kitty, they are good for him and he enjoys them, however, there did not seem to be half as much food in the pouch as there normally is in the can. I feel like my baby needs two times as much food if it is from the pouch.
Gotten pretty expensive....
My cats like this flavor and the chicken one. They probably prefer this one a little more than the chicken one which is unfortunate as this one smells well, like tuna cat food. Some other reviewers have mentioned some larger chunks, and my cats will also ignore those so I have to cut them a bit. Also I realize inflation is wild right now but the price for these have increased a lot in the last year or so. Not sure I will continue to purchase once this flavor goes over $20.
Picky Eaters Love It
My cats love this stuff, and it’s the only one from the line they’ll always finish. I like that it has pumpkin in it for their sensitive bellies.
Helped my cats constipation!
My cat was having real problems going to the bathroom! I bought him this Weruva grain free pumpkin gravy food for the fiber. It is doing the trick and he likes the flavor!
Jump on Counter Good
I‘ve discovered that Tater doesn’t like white food. No chicken, no light flaky fish. He likes things dark and soupy. I opened this pouch and he jumped up on the counter and started eating out of the bowl before I even finished emptying the pouch. He never does that. He begs and meows but this was a first. I’m going to add this into the rotation. The only negative is that it doesn’t seem like a lot of food. It’s a lot of liquid. It’s ok for me because I also give him freeze dried Stella Chewy nuggets as treats for the extra food.
Weruva - Pumpkin Jack Splash in Pumpkin Soup
Christie my cat loves Jack Splash Pumpkin soup as a snack. And, I especially like it because it is low in phosphorus since Christie has kidney disease.
So, I'll start off by saying this is one of the few wet foods my very picky tuna-loving boy will actually eat. The issue comes from the consistency in quality from the manufacturer. As of 2018 weruva removed the carrageenan from their cat products and all the pouches I get from chewy have the same tag on them disclaiming so. This is not the issue. The trouble seems to stem from the greatly differing quality of the food per batch. It's horribly annoying to order a set of pretty pricey cat food just to find out that the broth is super thick and oily and the pouch won't open easily. Then to top it off your cat immediately snubs it. The "right" consistency, which happens on occasion (though never twice in a row) is brothy and easier to open smoothly and my cat actually enjoys. I doubt there's really anything chewy can do about this specifically since the trouble really does just seem to stem from the manufacturer and whatever the heck they're doing ratio wise. I'm mostly writing this review to let others know that it is definitely a crapshoot with this specific brand on whether you'll end up with something your picky cat finds edible or not.
Well it was worth a try
I purchased this item to try to get my Midnight's IBS under control. He loves the flavor and expects to get it every day however, there are too many large chunks of meat in the soup. He is very high maintenance and desires his food to be as small and as moist as possible. He will walk away after all of the soup is gone and leave the large chunks of meat. But as far as the IBS, alas it has not helped. IF this is why you are deciding to purchase for your baby, you may want to try something else. I wish I knew what, cuz I need it for him too.
This is good
They liked this one. I was a bit hesitant when I ordered it, since much of the Weruva line is very dark tuna that nobody really likes. This one was better and they all ate it. I have one cat with IBD and I thought this might soothe her tummy.
My car loves this food. I have to chop it a little, because there are some larger pieces of meat, but that's the only thing Mr. Picky could find wrong.