Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Dog & Cat Waterless Shampoo Wipes, 70 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Coat cleaning action from active cleansing ingredients in convenient wipes, ideal for cats and dogs of all sizes.
- Moisturizing properties of glycerin, oatmeal extract, and soothing aloe vera to condition skin and coat.
- Great to use anytime your pal needs a quick, no-rinse clean-up or in between baths or trips to the groomer.
- Non-irritating fragrance will leave your pal smelling like blooming cherry blossoms and is gentle on sensitive skin.
- Proudly formulated and made in the USA with no harsh chemicals, alcohol, parabens or sulfates, and comes in an on-the-go friendly tub.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nootie Cucumber Melon Dog & Cat Waterless Shampoo Wipes, 70 count$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Scrubby Instant Bath Rinse Free Dog Shampoo Mittens, 5 count$7.99Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Waterless Lemongrass Dog, Cat & Small Animal Dry Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Petkin Petwipes Vanilla & Coconut Valu-Pak Dog & Cat Wipes, 1200 count$5.98Chewy Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Wipes Cleansing & Deodorizing Hypoallergenic Paw & Body Dog & Cat Grooming Wipes, Unscented, 100 count, case of 6$69.99Chewy Price$86.58List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Davis Dry Dog & Cat Shampoo, 5-oz bottle$8.12Chewy Price$9.95List Price$7.71Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Waterless Lavender Dog, Cat & Small Animal Dry Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Quick Bath Large Breed Dog Wipes, 10 count$8.40Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.98Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Deodorizing Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 100 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Refreshing Grooming Spray Cologne Grooming & Deodorzing Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- TropiClean Hypoallergenic Deodorizing Dog Wipes, 20 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Polyquaternium-7 (Conditioner), AOS 40 (Surfactant)...||Purified Water, Polyquaternium-7 (Conditioner), AOS 40 (Surfactant)...||Chlorine Dioxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Ext, Glycerin...||Purified Water, Cleansers, Aloe Leaf...||Purified Water, Cleansers, Aloe Leaf...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
My cats run from it like I'm putting acid on them
My cats HATE these wipes. My Ragdoll, who gets all kinds of meds and never gives me a problem, ran away from this faster than he ever ran. It's too strongly scented. Awful
work well in between baths or if i need to clean a little mud off!, they also smell great!.
They work, but are very strongly scented
If you like strong floral fresh scents this is for you! The size of the wipes is good as they're not too big, but you need to sort of recalibrate because it's tough to tell at first where the perforation is and they are tough to break apart. As for wiping, they're great, tough, etc. They do the job. The scent is very, very strong and lasts for days on my puppy. I'm really sensitive to strong smells so this is not great for me, but I'm sure people who like heavily scented stuff, these wipes are great. If you've got a sensitive nose... maybe look for a more subtle scent option (which is what I'm going to do). I'll use up this container, and try a different scent next time.
Very Difficult To Pull One Out
They come out stringed together. They are difficult to separate and open for a quick waterless cleaning of my Yorkie. They don’t dispense like the anti-bacterial wipes most of use for kitchen and bath. The only positive for them is the pleasant scent. I won’t purchase again.
Good/strong scent but dry
These wipes seemed a bit dry, so it was hard to get her paws wiped off, but rest assured if you’re using them to take care of smell in between baths it will WORK—they pack quite a punch of the cherry blossom scent, which is a very nice smell but probably a bit on the intense side! Perhaps we got a batch with a little less moisture to dilute it. Great smell and good at reducing stench if it’s not quite time for a bath, but need to be a bit more wet to actually remove dirt.
Smells so good
Love these! So easy to do a touch up on my dog so she smells good.
Helps with elderly cat grooming but perfume is strong
I bought these to clean my elderly cat with renal disease. She stopped grooming about 6 months ago and is semi-incontinent. I bathe her every couple weeks so thought these wipes could help in between. She does seem to smell better and her fur feels clean. I also brush her after wiping. The perfume is very strong. It was overpowering to me at first but it's gotten a bit better. I had read the reviews of all the scents and this seemed to have the best rating. I wonder if the others are worse. I don't love it but it does seem to help keep her clean. May try another brand in the future.
These wipes smell so good plus they make you cats fur so soft
Good stuff so far
I just opened these, and the first sniff was great! They do have a slight musk hint that another reviewer mentioned. I happen to love musk which is why I chose this one. It’s a light floral + musk. I’m tempted to rub them on myself ;-) I used two cloths and gave my skittish manx cat a “massage” to mask the real intention of cleaning. It worked! Next attempt will be on my stinky old man cat. These will be easier on both of us than a bath.
These are absolutely amazing. I have a Boston Terrier and she gets a bath weekly, but I use about 3 of these every night to wipe her down and she smells great. Her fur is extremely soft and they have never irritated her skin. I don’t write reviews often but if you have one of those dogs that just carries an odor you will be a huge fan once you try them.