Nootie Warm Vanilla Cookie Moisturizing Formula Dog Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delicious long lasting fragrance
- Moisturizing shampoo features the delicious aroma of warm vanilla cookies combined with sweet almond oil, vitamin E and essential fatty acids for a shiny, soft coat
- No sulfates or harsh chemicals, soap & paraben-free formula is made with all natural ingredients so you know its safe for your furry friend
- Ideal for both dogs and cats to enjoy bath time, and is even safe to use with topical flea & tick products
- Specially formulated to deeply moisturize dry, stressed out fur revealing irresistibly soft and shiny coats year-round
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Specialties Derma-Treat Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$26.40List Price
- Nature's Specialties Derma-Dyne Iodine Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.93Chewy Price$14.63List Price
- Nature's Specialties Colloidal Oatmeal Medicated Dog Shampoo Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$25.30List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Rilassante Leave-in Dog Lotion & Conditioner, 1-gal$86.00Chewy Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Rinse-Off Dog Conditioner, 1-gal$72.45Chewy Price$78.00List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Hypoallergenic Signature Dog Shampoo, 1-gal$69.00Chewy Price$78.00List Price
- Nature's Specialties Almond Crisp Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$70.20Chewy Price$94.05List Price
- Hydrosurge Ultra Clean Tangerine Scent Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$39.50Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.52Autoship Price
- Hydrosurge Very Berry Blueberry Dog Face Wash, 1-gal bottle$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Hydrosurge Whitening & Brightening Cherry Blossom Scent Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$41.86Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.77Autoship Price
- PL360 Gentle Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7 (Conditioner)...||Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7 (Conditioner)...||Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7 (Conditioner)...||Plant Derived Shampoo Base, Aloe, Jojoba...||Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7 (Conditioner)...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
After finding this shampoo I have never switched! Smells great & pup smells great even days after !
Love This Product and It smells Great
I love this shampoo for my Yorkie. He smells great. It makes his coat shiny and soft. And it moisturizes his skin nicely and stops any itchy spots. I highly recommend this!
Not happy at all.
There is no smell whatsoever. Not even a subtle smell. This is awful. Yeah, my dog is clean.. but I bought this shampoo hoping he would smell like vanilla - not wet dog.
Shampoo and Perfume
Oh my babies smell so good. I could almost bathe in that shampoo. Love both Thank you, Shirley Harvey
I've only used this once so far on my Anatolian Shepherd. It made his fur very soft and has a very soft cookie smell. The smell could definitely be stronger; he still smelled like "dog" after bath.
Smells great and not overpowering
This shampoo is lightly scented, works into a great lather on my Goldendoodle and mutt (2 very different fur types) and it rinses clean. Their coats don't feel stripped or dehydrated and they smell fresh for about a week.
This was the first time I used this particular formula of the Nootie dog shampoo and I am very pleased! The scent is wonderful and lasted for days which is unusual for my little Peke. The small dogs seem to need baths more frequently, especially if they have long hair. This shampoo also made her coat so soft and helped with her constant scratching. The Nootie Dog shampoo brand is the only one I will buy.
This shampoo smells wonderful and leaves my yorkie's hair soft and manageable.
Great shampoo! Smells sweet and clean
I've been using this for 3 years. My Yorkie has no problem with it, she doesn't flinch when I bathe her even near her eyes. It leaves her hair silky soft and shiny, smells so nice. It doesn't linger but that's ok. She just glistens after her bath.
This made my German Shepherds smell so good. Loved it.