Pet Silk Liquid Silk Finish Dog & Cat Serum
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Use just a small amount to instantly add shine and softness to your pet’s coat.
- This serum is designed to detangle and dematt fur so it’s easier to brush and manage.
- Provides long-lasting results without leaving an oily residue.
- Coats hair follicles with a silky formula that can protect your pal’s coat from harsh weather and outdoor elements.
- Paw-fect for any feline friend or canine companion coat type.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Specialties Plum Silky Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$73.77Chewy Price$91.30List Price
- Davis Degrease Dog & Cat Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$28.25Chewy Price$26.84Autoship Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Shampoo, 5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$287.98Chewy Price$319.98List Price$273.58Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$13.86Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.17Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Dog & Cat Spray, 2 count$31.48Chewy Price$34.98List Price$29.91Autoship Price
- Espree Hypo-Allergenic Tear-Free Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Davis Tearless Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.50Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Brightening Cat & Dog Shampoo with Aloe, 1-Gal bottle$54.83Chewy Price$52.09Autoship Price
- Dog Wash 4-in-1 Dog Shampoo, 24-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Davis Grubby Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gallon, 2 count$67.22Chewy Price$74.70List Price$63.86Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Coature No.20 Royal Jelly Dog Shampoo, 1-L bottle$35.20Chewy Price$45.00List Price$33.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Clyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, SDA Alcohol 40B...||Dead Sea Mineral, Lemongrass, Thyme...||Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol...||Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol...||Aqua, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil...|
|Health Feature||—||Shedding Control||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
My tri Collie has very coarse rear leg furnishes. A tiny amount allows my brush to glide right through, with no breakage. No residue.
I have used this product for years and love it. I have always purchased it at dog shows, but with Covid, not as many shows. I was happy to see that Chewy carried it. Ordered a small bottle to make sure it was the same product. Fast shipping, but it had leaked and soaked through the bottom of the box. Called Chewy and they were great and replaced it. So, I went to purchase again and was shocked, in a week or less, they had doubled the price. So, know very expensive. Still a good product though. Would love to see the price come down.
Been using this for years. Just opened my new bottle, still had half of my old bottle I didn't think to smell it although I should have ,has always come with a green cap this one was black and the fragrance is not as strong as my empty bottle .
Excellent for removing tangles
I have 2 Samoyed boys, both show dogs. It's very helpful when line combing or brushing, and a tiny bit goes a long way. This serum smells so good, yet the scent doesn't linger like cologne-a good thing! I've recommended this to my breeder friends.
great product - works on our bernedoodle
product is great, price is even better!! chewy really saved us a bundle on this stuff. works great on our bernedoodle - makes his fur really really soft like a big fluffball.
Love love this
This stuff is inordinately expensive. Not sure if that's the result of Coronavirus or if it was always this expensive but I love it regardless. I was given a couple 2-ounce samples of it with something I bought once and just fell in love with it as an overall product. I have a grooming business. I like to use it after baths so dogs are sent home smelling lovely. I also think it does a great job of silkening up the fur.
Great product. Our female doodle has a very coarse coat. This serum makes her coat soft ,and much easier to brush. I use it on her several times a week. A little goes a long way. I use a dime size amount on each area ,and add more as needed. It smells good too.
I thought I was getting a normal size bottle of product, but received a tiny sample size, which is WAY OVERPRICED!!! Make sure you look at the amount you’re getting before ordering this!
This serum is just like Biosilk serum for humans (even smells just like it). A little goes a long way so I’m glad that for the price that it’s going to last a long time. I was looking for a product that would help make my poodle’s hair feel extra soft. I’d bought several moisturizing, dentangling and shine sprays for dogs but none really made his hair feel silky soft. This product does just that and it’s not oily or greasy even when applying on multiple days! I only give my poodle a bath about once a month and this product really helps to keep his hair feeling soft between his conditioner application on bath days. I have no problem with the scent (but I’m not someone sensitive to fragrances).
Really Enjoyed This
Although, by reading the ingredients, it doesn't seem like anything special. I like It'sa10 as a leave-in conditioner, then finish with this. It truly helps to detangle poodle hair, keeps their curls unbelievably soft & has a light fragrance. I like this and the Brazilian Keratain line so much, I purchased in the largest quantities offered. The previous brand I liked was discontinued, so I don't want to run out!