Nulo FreeStyle Grain-Free Home-Style Chicken Bone Broth Dog & Cat Topper, 20-oz pouch
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kettle cooked and simmered for up to 10 hours for a rich flavor your cat or dog will love.
- Keep your finicky eater hydrated—the savory flavor of this broth can entice the pickiest of pets.
- Made with all-natural ingredients.
- Contains superfoods like apple cider vinegar and turmeric.
- Naturally rich in collagen.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nulo FreeStyle Hearty Beef Bone Broth Dog & Cat Topper, 20-oz pouch$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Caru Free Range Chicken Bone Broth Human-Grade Dog & Cat Wet Food Topper, 1.1-lb box$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PureBites Plus Squeezables- Skin & Coat Cat Food Toppings, 2.5-oz tube, 15 count$31.35Chewy Price$29.78Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Dehydrated Chicken Bone Broth Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz tub$17.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Dehydrated Beef Bone Broth Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz tub$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Flavor Booster Genuine Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 3-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Pumpkin Broth Human-Grade Dog & Cat Wet Food Topper, 1.1-lb bottle$4.29Chewy Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Dehydrated Pork Bone Broth Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz tub$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! Pumpkin With Coconut Oil & Flaxseeds Dog & Cat Wet Food Supplement, 1.05-oz pouch, case of 12$12.99Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! Pumpkin With Ginger & Turmeric Dog & Cat Wet Food Supplement, 1.05-oz pouch, case of 12$12.99Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Grain-Free Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Beef Freeze-Dried Raw Grain-Free Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Water, Turkey Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Water, Beef Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Green Beans.||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon, Carrot.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Premium||Grain-Free, Premium||Grain-Free, Premium||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Liquid||Liquid||Liquid||Food Topping||Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I bought this for my very, very picky cat thinking that maybe some broth would be help to figure out what she likes and doesn't like. I've narrowed it down to only chicken products that she likes. She took one sniff and walked away. Not a problem. I'm used to this happening. Then I gave the bowl to my very not-picky dog who will basically eat anything. He gave it a sniff and WALKED away. That has never happened before, ever. I left it out for the day hoping one of them would end up consuming it but the bowl was just as I left it when I got home. I even tried to give it to my sister's cat and he refused too. Some animals might like it but I know 3 that don't.
Bolt loves this
The 95 lb German Shepherd/Husky mix (Bolt) loves this broth. I add about 1 table spoon to 2 cups of his dry dog food. He used to just walk away from the dry dog food. Now he devours it.
my puppy loves it!
I add this to my puppy’s dry food and she eats all of it! Love!
not very good
My cats and dogs don’t love it. I usually make their bone broth myself but I figure I’d give this a try, they didn’t like it much plus it just smells like apple cider vinegar, there is no chicken smell at all. I understand that apple cider vinegar needs to be used to help break down the bones when cooking but this smell like mostly vinegar. I’m just going to go back to making it myself.
Boots LOVES it
This is one of the toppings that my cat actually loves and will eat all ofher food.
Nulo bone broth
My fur babies love it! They tend to have reactions to a lot of stuff but not to this so far. Feeling hopeful
Convenient package. Great for dogs, cats may be pickier but mine liked it
My dogs love it but they'll eat anything. My cat didn't eat with as much enthusiasm as he does canned food, but he certainly seemed to enjoy it more than dry food alone. Plus he's old and has had teeth removed, so I use the broth to help soften up the kibbles for him. I like the convenience of this multi-use pouch SO much better than the single serving ones that get fish juice all over your hands and you are limited to a specific portion. With this pouch you can use as much or as little as you'd like, recap, and put the rest away for later.
Too watery, cat is indifferent
First of all, the volume is so huge that if you're using it to just wet their food every few days, it will go bad before you could even use up half of the package (they say discard after 7-10 days opened). Secondly, they also recommend to serve at room temp, but also say that you need to keep it refrigerated once opened. So I'm not sure who has the time to make it room temp before feeding. My cat takes a few licks, but that's it. Doesn't seem worth a full package like this one.
This is a weak broth that my cats did not find appealing. I found information of putting pet grade broth in water to encourage drinking. I like the idea and bought this to try but my cats just smelled it and looked at me with the look of why this. So, I think we will stay with standard water.
Cat refused all food with this added
I added this broth to my 2 cats’ dry food just to see if they enjoyed it more but instead they refused to touch anything in the bowl. I had to throw all the food out that was in the bowl and start over.