Caru Daily Dish Beef Broth Human-Grade Dog & Cat Wet Food Topper, 1.1-lb bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with only natural, human-grade ingredients like real beef broth, carrot, apple, celery and more!
- 100% free from GMOs and added colors and preservatives.
- Made without onions, garlic or added salt.
- Paw-fect for hydrating your furry friend’s kibble, freeze-dried food or dehydrated food.
- Enhances the taste and aroma of dry dog food and cat food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caru Daily Dish Pumpkin Broth Human-Grade Dog & Cat Wet Food Topper, 1.1-lb bottle$4.29Chewy Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Hearty Beef Bone Broth Dog & Cat Topper, 20-oz pouch$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Grain-Free Home-Style Chicken Bone Broth Dog & Cat Topper, 20-oz pouch$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Grain-Free Bone Broth Variety Pack Dog & Cat Topper, 20-oz pouch, case of 3$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Dehydrated Chicken Bone Broth Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz tub$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! Pumpkin Pumpkin, What's Your Function? Variety Pack Dog & Cat Wet Food Supplement, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$12.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Dehydrated Beef Bone Broth Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz tub$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! Pumpkin With Coconut Oil & Flaxseeds Dog & Cat Wet Food Supplement, 1.05-oz pouch, case of 12$12.99Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! Pumpkin With Ginger & Turmeric Dog & Cat Wet Food Supplement, 1.05-oz pouch, case of 12$10.17Chewy Price$14.28List Price$9.66Autoship Price
- Portland Pet Food Company Hopkins' Pork N' Potato Homestyle Wet Dog Food Topper, 9-oz pouch, case of 4$27.96Chewy Price$26.56Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Flavor Booster Pork Bisque Dog Food Topper, 1.5-oz pouch, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Broth, Carrot, Apple...||Chicken Broth, Carrot, Apple...||Water, Pumpkin, Yeast Extract...||Dehydrated Beef broth, Dehydrated Beef, Dehydrated Pumpkin...||Beef Bone Broth, Carrot, Sweet Potato...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade||Human-Grade||Human-Grade||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Human-Grade...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Food Topping||Food Topping||Food Topping||Dehydrated, Powder, Food Topping, Treats, Bone Broth||Food Topping, Liquid, Bone Broth|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Don't buy for your CATS !!
Only 1 OUT of 8 of my cat's would even try it!! I've tried it 3 days in a row ! They just won't eat it! The only thing I can think of is they placed it in front of my house garage instead of my porch? It was in the Sun , all day! It's 107 degrees and the stuff was very hot when I took it in the house. Maybe it cooked to long! Poring it out of container it was really slimy. I still love CHEWY. But this stuff maybe try again later!! Thanks
My dogs love it
My senior dogs like something topping their kibble. They love a little of this warmed just slightly in the microwave and poured over their food. They aren't crazy about the chicken broth but love this beef broth
Saved me throwing out cat food!
Our rescue cat has only a few teeth left due a bad infection when he came to us. It is difficult for him to each cat food and he licks the food to eat it. We often had to throw away the food he didn't finish when it got dried out. Now we just put a little of the broth in with it, mix it up and he has another meal out of it. He loves the taste!
Got for my kitty cause I wanted to try something new. Cat sniffed and walked away.
Neither my Laya girl, or my Guinness will eat anything with this on top of it. I had to throw it away.
he loves it
My boy is a pretty fussy eater. Heated up the broth and he cleaned his bowl. Makes the food a little softer. Was just told he's a senior dog but's he's only 7 years old. It was nice to see him eat everything instead of taking in his mouth and spitting it out.
Easy to to use
This is easy to use & smelled like people food. My current dogs would not eat it but I’m sure normal dogs would love it
Good but expensive
They liked it, but it’s expensive tbh. Can buy broth that is organic, safe for dog ingredients at the grocery store for less.
Broth for the food
Sorry to say my cats and my dog didn’t care for it
All Dogs and Cats disliked
All of our Dogs or Cats, smelled the broth, in their bowls, but none of them, would drink any of the broths.