Davis TheraCoat Dog & Cat Supplement, 14.1-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eliminate your pet’s chronic skin condition and revive his supple skin and shiny coat with this revolutionary supplement.
- Effectively treats sparse hair, itchiness, dermatitis, hot spots and many other skin issues; also helps reduce or eliminate tear stains, ear discharge and ear irritation.
- De-oiled soybean extract contains phospholipids, which are the key building blocks of cellular structure and function.
- Contains precursor compounds rather than the refined fatty acids found in most other skin and coat supplements.
- All included ingredients are naturally occurring in the body, so you can be confident your pet will not have a negative or allergic reaction.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin & Coat Pet Supplement, 8-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$22.14List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- VetClassics Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 14-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- kin+kind Raw Coconut Oil Skin & Coat Boost Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$33.75Chewy Price$43.75List Price$32.06Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Lexelium Fur & Coat Enhancer Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$28.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Allergy SoftSupps Immune & Allergy Relief Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Glycolipids...||Organic Coconut Oil.||Salmon Oil, Pollack Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative)||New: Organic Coconut, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Wheatgrass...||Active Ingredients: Anchovy Oil, Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Heart Care|
|Special Diet||—||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO||—||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
My old girl lost a lot of hair on her flanks. The vet said it wouldn't grow back. I bought this supplement just to try. The pictures tell the story!! Thank you!
Cat doesn't eat it
Well, I mixed this in my cat's wet food. He ate some of it in the beginning. He won't eat any it now. So I ordered something different to try.
I have started to see improvements in hair growth on an allergy dog just need to give this time to work but it does help !
So far so good
I bought this for my oldest cat who seems to be losing a little bit of hair by her ears. I feed them a quality food but I thought this might help. I've been using it for almost a month and I have noticed they have been scratching less. They seem to like it because they are still eating their food the same way they always did before I started sprinkling this in. It seems to help but I have not given it the full 60 days yet but so far it has been beneficial and well liked
I swear by Theracoat
This has helped all my labs immensely, especially my silver lab who has CDA! HIGHLY recommend it!!!
Amazing product! Works wonderfully
I have two cream golden’s. This is a god send. I’ve had several people comment on the lack of shedding when They pet my pups. Absolutely SOLD on this item. Stick with it, and you will know what I mean.
Didn't work for my pup
I waited 5 months of daily use before writing this review. Sadly, this didn't make any difference for my pup! Fortunetaly he didn't mind it being added to his food otherwise it wouldn't have been worth it. Glad it works for some other pups!
Works for color dilute alopecia on Silver Lab
I purchased this for 2 silver labs that have the hair loss and itchiness from color dilute alopecia. We have used on both dogs for almost 2 weeks. One that had minor issues has lost all her redness and hair growing back in soft. The other has it much worse but has lost the redness and slowly growing hair back. Reviews did say that it usually takes 2 bottles to start noticing a huge difference. Very pleased so far. We have tried all different skin supplements and oils with no luck. Great find!
Works Great for My Silver Lab
I have a silver lab with color dilution alopecia and she completely lost her hair on the top of her back and on the her tail. I have tried every topical treatment, allergy shots and pills that the vet has recommended. Nothing has worked until TheraCoat. It took about 2 months to really notice a difference but she is way less red and her hair has grown back in significantly. I stopped all other treatments and am just adding this into her food along with all natural Omega 3 and it's a massive improvement- just stick with it!
Started giving it to our 2 kitties who have always had super sensitive skin, especially to fleas. Once we got the fleas under control it helped to get their patchy fur back to shiney and starting to thicken in too.